Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

SVG should be fired if...

It's funny how everything hinges on a single game.. I mean that in a general sense, not just our situation.

Don't get me wrong, when we lose, it's very easy to point to things in the entire series, or in the entire season, etc. and much of the criticism is legit- -

But my point would be that you can make a case *either way* on just about anything depending on how things are at the present moment.

Things suck right now. We're down 2-3 in a series we could have won by now.

There is something to be said for the fact that we are still alive. I'm going to try and quell the disappointment building inside my bones until we're dead. Who knows what I'll think then, but come on, let's rise up. I still think this team has it in them, they just haven't found it.

The Magic are a bunch of one on one ballplayers. They have no overall game plan of how their going to handle the ball. Each time they bring up the ball it's up in the air what their gonna do with it. I think that's coaching. But then again, I believe SVG'S overall record and his teams making the playoffs are pretty good.

quote:
Originally posted by chrisinboston:

2 games against Phily we lost at the end and 2 games so far against Boston we lost at the end. This is all coaching.

Easily the single worst point I have ever read. Losing on a last second possession is 100% on the shoulders of the players. Iggy took that fade away, god awful shot at the end of game 1 and it went in. SVG can't stop that from happening.