Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

2006 - 2007 PLAY-OFF GAME THREAD***Pistons vs Magic***Game 4

Us getting swept is probably the best thing that has happen to the Magic. Im Saying hopefully the owners and upper management had there eyes open in this series realizing how poorly it was coached. We didn't get outplayed we got out coached.

I never ever seen the Arena full like it was let alone how loud it was. Steve Kerr kept saying "I can't believe how electrifying it is in here."

"Its louder then a College game." I think the owners are not deaf and realized that the Magic can prosper as an Organization let alone boost revenue and profits next year if we bring in the right Coaching staff.

Letting B.Hill go will be the best thing for us let alone for the players. All we need is a whole new coaching staff and BIG MAN Coach like Cliff Ray to further develop Dwights and Darkos offensive game. Its obviously been stunted by B.Hill.

I highly doubt you will see B.Hill returning as the Head Coach next year. The players will speak out once they get swept and the post season is over. Howard will have alot to say. He kept quite for a reason in the post interview in game 3 for a reason. He has class he is not gonna bash on Hill till the season is completely over.

If B.Hill returns then I give up on the Magic I doubt i'll be the only one...

the truth reality is that HIll most likely will continue being our coach.

THe sad part is that next year he even may get an extension. WHY? you might ask.

Next year we are going to be w/o any question a better team. We might end up getting either Carter or Lewis.

We are going to be in the top 5 teams in the east and we will be making the playoff again. Likely we might end up playing in the second round.

Unfortunately, Hill will be receiving the PROPS!!!!

Downloaded the software, accessed the link, buy it keeps telling me it's buffering. Do I need a hi-speed Internet connection or something like that? I have ADSL 512 mb...