Sign in to follow this  
duelingdragons

Please stop blaming referees for these losses..

i agree. i do blame the refs to some extent but we are the better team period. we should be able with an 10 point lead in the fourth CLOSE IT OUT. the refs are obviously not going to give many calls are way and that has been like that since the first series so the players and coaches should realize that and do there best to get quality shots and play the best defense they can.

i also would like to chime in with what star said about dwight's comments. the lineup we had was working when we had the 10 point lead. none of it was pretty and strawberry(yep very intentional, and whats up with oh poor dude didn't get his contract bought out fast enough, horrible situation in ny, wah wah wah crap with the announcers???) was making his shots but we answered. i know you want your best players in the game but if it is keeping a lead then why change. but right as we made that lineup change when we had them in the back and forth around 7 to 10, with momentum things went down hill. i just hope we can win the next two regardless of refs and move on to the ecf.

i don't blame the refs completely, but calls, obvious calls were made on a extremely constant and loopsided way down the stretch for booston(yep i did it again). to ignore that is just as bad as ignoring the fact that we didn't play well down the stretch and still should have won the game despite whatever adversity(crowd, refs, kg's ugly face on my tv screen every 15 seconds, etc). GO MAGIC IN 7!!!!!!!!

How bout this they shot more free throws because Dwight never touches the ball and we shoot 27 3's a game. What do you want the refs to do? Pierce and Rondo get calls because they go to the basket on a consistent basis. We don't get calls because of the style we play. On top of that we don't have a guy who goes to the basket constantly. Refs miss calls for both teams.

The 3 by Ray was a bad call no doubt. But the ball did hit the rim, airballs don't shoot straigt down. Ask Dwight he didn't even complain. Rafer went to the basket out of control for a left handed hook and you want a call? Hedo jumped into Perkins both good non-calls. If it went the opposite way and they called that on Dwight everybody would be crying about that.