Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

LOL Phil Jackson just dropped the F bomb on live TV on ESPN

Watching the after game LIVE press conference and Phil Jackson was asked if he it was embarrassing by the loss and he says "Are you embarrassed? Are we embarrassed? No we're not embarrassed." then the reporter says..."No I was wondering if you are as the coaches". Jackson respond "No Houston played a great game give them some F'ing credit." lol He is so bitter right now. I would love to hear him chewing his team out on the plane back home.

Watching the after game LIVE press conference and Phil Jackson was asked if he it was embarrassing by the loss and he says "Are you embarrassed? Are we embarrassed? No we're not embarrassed." then the reporter says..."No I was wondering if you are as the coaches". Jackson respond "No Houston played a great game give them some F'ing credit." lol He is so bitter right now. I would love to hear him chewing his team out on the plane back home.

LOL I want to know who "TJ" is because he is letting Phil have it and Phil is bitter toward him. Does anyone know who TJ is? He is the one hammering Jackson and the reason Jackson dropped the F bomb.

LOL ESPN just apologized for it. Go Rockets lol.

That's TJ Simers, a local columnist. His schtick is to basically antagonize local players/coaches and see how they react. Basically he just needles them all. Hence the question about if the coaches are embarrassed. Some laugh it off, some don't get it and want to strangle him.

I wonder how much ****ing credit he gave Kobe for not even shooting a freethrow in the game. The Kobe comparisons to MJ MUST STOP! Who can recall Jordan not attempting a free throw, or not scoring at least 40 points!

quote:
Originally posted by J-Pat Attack!:

I wonder how much ****ing credit he gave Kobe for not even shooting a freethrow in the game. The Kobe comparisons to MJ MUST STOP! Who can recall Jordan not attempting a free throw, or not scoring at least 40 points!

he is going up against 2 of the best defenders in the game with Battier and Artest. the free throws, its been like that the whole season for him. his attempts are way down

like i said, MJ would go for the throat when a team is without BOTH of there superstars, he would have dropped 60 on someone like Battier. Its just ESPN likes to talk about him like hes mastered the game like Jordan did, PUH-LEASE!