Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Game 5 Watch Party

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to give you as much of a heads up as possible on the Watch Party for Tuesday's Game 5.

I'll be live blogging from there and if enough people from here are going to come, I'll get a Message Board table reserved, which I'll try to blog from.

quote:
Be There Tuesday, May 12th at the Altamonte Springs Ale House located at 477 E Altamonte Dr, Altamonte Springs for the Official Orlando Magic Watch Party presented by T-Mobile. The Magic will take on the Boston Celtics in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals at 8:00pm! Specials include Bud buckets for only $6.95 and pitchers for $5! Appearances by the Orlando Magic Dancers, Magic Jet Blue Crew and an Orlando Magic Community Ambassador! Don

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to give you as much of a heads up as possible on the Watch Party for Tuesday's Game 5.

I'll be live blogging from there and if enough people from here are going to come, I'll get a Message Board table reserved, which I'll try to blog from.

quote:
Be There Tuesday, May 12th at the Altamonte Springs Ale House located at 477 E Altamonte Dr, Altamonte Springs for the Official Orlando Magic Watch Party presented by T-Mobile. The Magic will take on the Boston Celtics in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals at 8:00pm! Specials include Bud buckets for only $6.95 and pitchers for $5! Appearances by the Orlando Magic Dancers, Magic Jet Blue Crew and an Orlando Magic Community Ambassador! Don

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

That's next to Seasons 52 and Bahama Breeze right?

I might be out there that's pretty close to me.

Yes.

Well, I have a family committment earlier in the evening that may cause me to miss the first quarter of the game (thank God for DVRs!) so I may not be able to make it out to Altamonte from the Conway area, but I will be there in spirit!