Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

Reasons why the Magic need to bid farewell to Hedo...

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by MO_EVANS:

I can post where I please thank you very much.

Stupid thread is Stupid.

OP is butt hurt

I would love to count how many times our of your 237 post you actually contributed to a conversation in a positive way instead of with stupid childish remarks/gifs/avatars. You must be a child to be this much of an A$S.

Argee

quote:

Now that I have finished all of this I will give my reply and thoughts.

He had one outstanding season and it was last year. His value was incredible this past year but the team chemistry was pretty darn good. I understand why we didn't trade him.

Right now though he is an absolute head case and is playing terrible basketball. No matter what he does this post season I don't think he will be around by the trade deadline next season. Either he opts out or we trade away his expiring contract for a bruiser at PF.

Also, the Grant/Shaq comparison is pretty legit.

Good you post something people can reply to. my opinion is that there is a much bigger and better ceiling for Gortat. His dad is a Boxer and you can tell that Gortat has that same mentality. He just needs the chance to be that starter next to Dwight. I think we do not lose much with Hedo not in the starting 5. I actually think the result would be a tremendous growth for Lee but everyone would benefit. Howard would have a counterpart, Lee would get to handle the ball more, Shard can go back to his natural position and now Jameer would have 2 bigs crashing the boards. plus when one big sets the screen the other big can either stagger another screen or go to the hole.

The thing that stood out from me in your last post is the crashing the boards. When we didn't have Howard it seemed like Lewis and everyone else were crashing the boards. When it is just Howard everyone lets him do it.

Another PF to help battle for offensive rebounds with Dwight would be very beneficial. Plus, we could still get the mis-matches we want. We could still run a pick and roll with Lewis and the PF and create trouble.

I'll say this. im with you on the hedo needs to be gone and i like adding rasheed to our team. Also can we trade Jameer Nelson for Kirk Hinrich we need to get taller. I know he was a all-star but he's a migit (don't mean to be rude) and we can become better on defense that way Dwight doesn't have to do everything. Adding Sheed and Kirk will make us a better defensive team and take smarter shots.

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

I'll say this. im with you on the hedo needs to be gone and i like adding rasheed to our team. Also can we trade Jameer Nelson for Kirk Hinrich we need to get taller. I know he was a all-star but he's a migit. Don't mean to be rude.

Are you serious? You want to trade an all star pg who is the leader of this team for a 7th player on the Bulls?

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

I'll say this. im with you on the hedo needs to be gone and i like adding rasheed to our team. Also can we trade Jameer Nelson for Kirk Hinrich we need to get taller. I know he was a all-star but he's a migit. Don't mean to be rude.

While I see your point on Jameer, No way Otis trades him since he is one of his favorites and Dwight's best buddy on the team. With that said we should concetrate on what is possible and probable to happen.

We have a guy in Gortat that can be that bruiser we need. He does not hurt us on defense and I can see if he was a starter he would not hurt us on offense either. He would get left open for a ton of open looks.

We are fine at point guard, what we do not have is a guy that can consistently drive to the hole in late game situations. I feel CLee may be that player but he will never be given the chance while Hedo is here.

quote:

We are fine at point guard, what we do not have is a guy that can consistently drive to the hole in late game situations. I feel CLee may be that player but he will never be given the chance while Hedo is here.

Luckily he won't be for long. *Prays*

let me say this... not a single person on this board or any message board knows what they are talking about and if they did... they would be a coach at any level.... we are all just fans... and we all need to realize we don't know what we are talking about compared to stan van gundy or phil jackson... i'm all for opinions but dont come on here and act like your all that and you can change the game of basketball because guess what you cant!

quote:

quote:

Luckily he won't be for long. *Prays*

I feel the same way. Hedo needs to check out cause the team needs to adjust their style of play. Stan said Hedo is the best they have at driving to the hole...That has to change.

Bottom line is this team needs someone who can create his own shot. A true scorer who can beat you off the dribble get to the rim and make a ref blow his whistle. Look at every other team in the playoffs, we are the only team who does not have this. Unfortunately, unless Nelson is this player,we don't have enough money because Otis gave a Max contract to a starter who can't get his own shot.