Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

Denton and Schmitz are SMUCKS

That's right you heard me. How dare they assume that JJ will get PT. How dare Schmitz even suggest there will be a "Strategy Change."

I am going to email both of their bosses and ask they be fired for a complete misrepresentation of a news story.

For Schmitz to say "Magic Coach Brian Hill says he likely will use rookie J.J. Redick for the first time in the playoffs tonight against the Detroit Pistons, looking to take some pressure off Dwight Howard." and it not be even remotely true...well that should get him fired.

Seriously if we can not get Brian Hill fired, we might as well get these hack beat reporters to be fired since all they do is kiss the collective asssses of the Magic just to get a story. Then they report garbage that is 100% false. Someone should hang for all the heartache magic fans go through. Might as well be those pompous media guys. That is the only logical choice we have now.

No media person wants to expose Brian Hill for who he is. So lets start calling for their heads too. I do not care who gets fired, but since Brian Hill is teflon around here, we still need some heads to roll for this season one way or the other.

That's right you heard me. How dare they assume that JJ will get PT. How dare Schmitz even suggest there will be a "Strategy Change."

I am going to email both of their bosses and ask they be fired for a complete misrepresentation of a news story.

For Schmitz to say "Magic Coach Brian Hill says he likely will use rookie J.J. Redick for the first time in the playoffs tonight against the Detroit Pistons, looking to take some pressure off Dwight Howard." and it not be even remotely true...well that should get him fired.

Seriously if we can not get Brian Hill fired, we might as well get these hack beat reporters to be fired since all they do is kiss the collective asssses of the Magic just to get a story. Then they report garbage that is 100% false. Someone should hang for all the heartache magic fans go through. Might as well be those pompous media guys. That is the only logical choice we have now.

No media person wants to expose Brian Hill for who he is. So lets start calling for their heads too. I do not care who gets fired, but since Brian Hill is teflon around here, we still need some heads to roll for this season one way or the other.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

Agreed - they should be fired because they won't call Brian HIll what he is.

Yeah, those punk writers tried calling the shots. I'm glad Brian Hill stayed strong and didn't alter his strategy. Brian Hill... Stern. Stern, but fair.

You guys think I am joking, but I am **** serious. No way beat writers should be allowed to write garbage and get away with it.

This is becoming a town of unaccountability. Heads need to roll after this embarrassment. Anyone else really feel like we made a step this year making it to the playoffs?

The only thing that happened was the bottom line was helped for the RDV family. They got an extra 2 games of revenue. WHAT A FREAKING JOKE.

Heads need to roll, and hands need to get dirty... with blood and accountability. We need to put those smuck S.O.B.'s to shame, in the name of Brian Hill!!!