Sign in to follow this  
BigBoy

Dwight wants a wrestler name

Posted on Twitter:

go to twitter.com/dwighthoward to follow him on twitter.

His tweet:

DwightHoward - hey wassup everyone. look i need to come up with the best wrestler name. i need help. the winner gets 2 tics. to the next boston game wed.

DwightHoward - also u will get a pair of shoes signed from me

Posted on Twitter:

go to twitter.com/dwighthoward to follow him on twitter.

His tweet:

DwightHoward - hey wassup everyone. look i need to come up with the best wrestler name. i need help. the winner gets 2 tics. to the next boston game wed.

DwightHoward - also u will get a pair of shoes signed from me

ok - game over

DwightHoward - ok yall i have a winner. i cant tell yall cuz i dont want neone gettng upset at me. but this is the first of many things comin ur way

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi_Master1121:

The Hulk? Dwight i got a name for you though, WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP and we can call you a CHAMPION, Dont NBA players have better things in their mind

why would he? his career consists of playing basketball and practicing basketball.. i dont understand why people find it strange that athletes do stuff outside of their sport

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi_Master1121:

The Hulk? Dwight i got a name for you though, WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP and we can call you a CHAMPION, Dont NBA players have better things in their mind

why would he? his career consists of playing basketball and practicing basketball.. i dont understand why people find it strange that athletes do stuff outside of their sport

Yeah really, I think it's awesome that he'd do something fun like this involving fans and giving them rewards. He's a refreshing superstar athlete in my book.

I became a twitter fanatic after trying to win tickets to the game last week. Dwight's on there all the time, not just updating what he is doing but he is answering fans as well. D-12 allows us true fans access to his life and i think he is the greatest for that.