Sign in to follow this  
MajicMan

SWEEP

I think I'm ready to see game 4 already. Wow. Its depressing to look at the boards tonight. I remember being here before the series started, and there was so much optimism. Alot of you thought youwould take the Detroit. Im ready for the "I Still Believe" posters to start coming out. Game 4 will be a treat.

You Magic Fans just don't know how exciting this is. THe Pistons are rolling through the playoffs and I'll be there. Too bad by Saturday at about 6PM ET you will be out.

Great Job Mr. Big Shot and of course SHEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

Hey, look at the bright side... Even if we get swept, guys like J.J. Redick are getting playoff experience. Ohh wait... My bad.

Its not really a sweep but a monsterly vacuum cleaning of our buds. LOL

I can't think of anything more pathetic than going to another team's message board and talking trash after a win..

Detroit won't get past the second round anyway, that's what's so frustrating. The pistons aren't even playing that great. Certainly not playoff basketball. Sleep-walking through the first round is going to get them in trouble in the next round.

Get a life, get a job, get a marsupial.

quote:
Certainly not playoff basketball. Sleep-walking through the first round is going to get them in trouble in the next round.

Get a life, get a job, get a marsupial.

What makes this so sweet is that I really dont care if the Pistons get past the second round or not. All I know is that I do not like the Magic. The city was electric becasue the Magic made the playoffs. And people around the city were talking so much about an upset, only to see reality. Thats the sweet part. And itll be sweet to see the "I Still Believe" posters in game 4.

quote:
Originally posted by DetroitBasketball!!!:

How do you get rid of Magic dust.

You sweep it out.

There's really no response that could make this comment any lamer than it already is.