Sign in to follow this  
Babir9

Legler, Barkley, Smith and Webber

It is simply ridiculous, so all those guys are saying Rondo was absolutely innocent and from other side Howard must be suspended. Why do they hate Magic so much? when people here were saying media hates us, I was not paying attention, but now it is simply obvious!

And Barkley just killed me icon_smile.gif he said "You can not elbow people in the game", and who is saying that? the guy who puts his fat *** to the car after drinking! who was in jail recently, who had numerous fights in his career, starting with Shaq and finishing with Atlanta's maskot! This loser Barkley, opens his stupid mouth and asks NBA to suspend Howard! Unbelievable!

It is simply ridiculous, so all those guys are saying Rondo was absolutely innocent and from other side Howard must be suspended. Why do they hate Magic so much? when people here were saying media hates us, I was not paying attention, but now it is simply obvious!

And Barkley just killed me icon_smile.gif he said "You can not elbow people in the game", and who is saying that? the guy who puts his fat *** to the car after drinking! who was in jail recently, who had numerous fights in his career, starting with Shaq and finishing with Atlanta's maskot! This loser Barkley, opens his stupid mouth and asks NBA to suspend Howard! Unbelievable!

common, they are saying it was a good playoff foul and refs did a great job...there was a blood on the flour, Rondo hit the guy in the face to prevent a wide open layup! nobody says he should be suspended, nobody suspended Glen Davis and Miller for thrown punches couple of days ago as well...Sudenly everyone is saying Dwight must be suspended, where is that hatred coming from???

I dont see how Barkley's off court problems make him less of an analyst. He was a HOF player. He was also only 6'5 and one of the best PF's ever. I didnt see the Dwight elbow yet, but Barkley's off the court issues have nothing to do with his analysis. Barkley was prolly suspended for all those fights too

Its not like they all have a vendetta against Dwight. Dwight and Charles do those commericials together, so they prolly are friends.

Its not anything personal against Dwight