Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Will Dwight be suspended? {POLL}

truth is, it was dirty of Dwight...regardless of the reasoning, during the regular season, no question that's a suspension...during these playoffs with some of the stuff the league has already waived off, I'm not so sure...if they do, I think it's the right call, if they don't, it's a +1 from the league...

Dwight is human, he's getting pushed all over the place, beaten to a pulp and all the media and other team and fan's can think about is 3 second calls and Dwight being too physical...I just really hope he's not known as a dirty player after this, it's a one time thing...he's had some shoving matches here and there, but nothing like this...

idk man, craziness...

How are you guys seeing it again? Did you tape it? When it happened I thought nothing of it, so I'd like to se it again.

if he is going to get suspended, i wish he would have just gone ahead and broke dalembert's jaw.

it's a sad state of affairs when the media can have such a large effect on the sport they cover.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

How are you guys seeing it again? Did you tape it? When it happened I thought nothing of it, so I'd like to se it again.

TV. It's all over ESPN, ESPNNEWS, TNT, and NBATV.

Seriously. I've seen the replay on all four stations.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

TV. It's all over ESPN, ESPNNEWS, TNT, and NBATV.

Seriously. I've seen the replay on all four stations.

I've had espnews on for 25 mins and they haven't showed the elbow.

Yeah, **** the media.

It was a dirty play, but it wasn't THAT big of a deal. I think a technical foul suffices. Maybe upgrade it to a Flagrant I.

But since this is now being discussed instead of how Orlando's defense dominated Philly, I can almost guarantee this will result in a suspension.

It's sad. Dwight's ONLY saving grace might be the fact that he has a pretty flawless track record as far as conduct is concerned.

Here it is:

http://sports.espn.go.com/broa...5&categoryid=2459789

What's funny is, if DiLeo doesn't mention it, it probably isn't even brought up. It wasn't even mentioned in the ESPN recap...at first. It was only in the game notes saying that Dwight and Sam got "tangled up" and Dwight got a T.

Now it's in the recap.

Did Dwight come out for a post-game press conference? FSN kept saying he was going to come out but they had top cut away before he did. I think the organization sees what is happening and decided to media coach him before he says anything.