Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

OS Article: "Big Salary Begs More ..."

Good article, Mike. Bring the heat. PLEASE follow this one up with an article on Hedo's massive collapse in the playoffs.

quote:
Stan Van Gundy bristles at the suggestion that Rashard Lewis is overpaid and then goes on a two-minute dissertation on why the size of Lewis' contract shouldn't matter.

"It's irrelevant," Van Gundy insists.

If only that were the case, Stan.

If only that were the case.

If only we could all just watch what Rashard Lewis does without thinking about how much he makes.

But, unfortunately, this is how we will recite Lewis' stat line from another devastating last-second playoff loss to the 76ers Friday night: 14 points, seven rebounds, $118 million.

And yet another monster playoff game from Dwight Howard goes to waste. How can this possibly happen

Good article, Mike. Bring the heat. PLEASE follow this one up with an article on Hedo's massive collapse in the playoffs.

quote:
Stan Van Gundy bristles at the suggestion that Rashard Lewis is overpaid and then goes on a two-minute dissertation on why the size of Lewis' contract shouldn't matter.

"It's irrelevant," Van Gundy insists.

If only that were the case, Stan.

If only that were the case.

If only we could all just watch what Rashard Lewis does without thinking about how much he makes.

But, unfortunately, this is how we will recite Lewis' stat line from another devastating last-second playoff loss to the 76ers Friday night: 14 points, seven rebounds, $118 million.

And yet another monster playoff game from Dwight Howard goes to waste. How can this possibly happen

Rashard makes alot of money but you can make an argument that everyone if professional sports is OVERPAID! If he made 2 million less a year would we all feel better when he struggles? We overpaid a free-agent to leave his team to join ours, that happens everyday in every sport! If we didn't pay Rashard someone else would have and then we would be talking about how ownership won't do what it takes to win because they won't go after the top free-agents. Maybe i'm just easy on Lewis because my quarrel is with another Magic forward right now.

I agree that shard is overpaid but if we didn't we all would be throwing a fit saying managment isn't serious and doesn't want to win.Imagine if he ended up in cleveland? Remember they were talkin sign and trade with seattle or better yet houston?We need a true pf, end of story.Shard should playin the sf spot.

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

I agree that shard is overpaid but if we didn't we all would be throwing a fit saying managment isn't serious and doesn't want to win.Imagine if he ended up in cleveland? Remember they were talkin sign and trade with seattle or better yet houston?We need a true pf, end of story.Shard should playin the sf spot.

Actually imagine if he had ended up with Houston where he keeps on saying he would rather be.

If he had ended up with Cleveland then Cleveland would be looking at the Lottery instead of being the 1 seed in the east.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

Actually imagine if he had ended up with Houston where he keeps on saying he would rather be.

If he had ended up with Cleveland then Cleveland would be looking at the Lottery instead of being the 1 seed in the east.

you're an idiot...where has he EVER said that? I want you to show me an article saying he would rather play in houston or admit you're just pulling things out of your ***.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:

quote:

you're an idiot...where has he EVER said that? I want you to show me an article saying he would rather play in houston or admit you're just pulling things out of your ***.

this isnt new. its what pec does. she reads something, thinks about it then responds by posting conjecture.

quote:

quote:

Do you think before you post?