Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Cardinals Lower trade parameters for Boldin, maybe a return to Miami?

What do you guys think? Sal Paolantonio reported that the Cards want a second rounder and other considerations for Boldin, do the Fins bring the Florida boy back home?

I say we make this happen NOW.

ADAM MAGIC WHERE YOU AT?

What do you guys think? Sal Paolantonio reported that the Cards want a second rounder and other considerations for Boldin, do the Fins bring the Florida boy back home?

ADAM MAGIC WHERE YOU AT?

I'm not a Dolphins fan, but if all it takes it a 2nd rounder, the organization would be complete morons not to jump on that 10 minutes ago.

Throw in a future 2nd rounder as well. Boldin is legit. Tough as nails, speed, decent size, great hands. It's a no brainer.

not just a second rounder. eagles reportedly offered a 2010 second 2009 third and william justice. Arizona chuckled. This is still a great scenario though. Really lowers the asking price for braylon edwards that my giants are interested in.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

ADAM MAGIC WHERE YOU AT?

lol never fear, fins talk.. I am always here!

My view - this NEEDS to happen, as the other guys have said, we will draft a WR so as far as I am concerned we should give whatever it takes pick wise to make the deal happen.

Boldin is a stud receiver and although Camarillo was awesome last season and Ginn is improving we relied on the running game and wild card way too much, give Chad a legit pro bowler to throw too and I could really see us challenging again.

Also he has already said he would love to come back to FL!

well, i liked the fins first day. I am a little disappointed they didn't address their WR needs, but i'm holding out hope they will be able to swing something in the way of a trade and fix it.

davis-i think he will be a good db. He's strong as hell and has decent speed

white- perfect for the wildcat. He will probably be more of a WR than a qb in the nfl, but he is a nice piece to have on your team

the other guy- can't remember his name now, the cb from Utah. I don't know a lot about him, but he also plays a position the fins needed to address.

here's hoping the tuna has something up his sleeve.

I can't even imagine the Wildcat possibilities with Pat White. The guy ran one of the best spreads in College football for 4 years. Put him back there with Ricky, Ronnie, and Pennington on the wing and you've got a scary scenario for opposing defenses.

Now, get Boldin on one side of the field with Ginn on the other and you have your game-changer and deep threat on the field together.

quote:

I can't even imagine the Wildcat possibilities with Pat White. The guy ran one of the best spreads in College football for 4 years. Put him back there with Ricky, Ronnie, and Pennington on the wing and you've got a scary scenario for opposing defenses.

Now, get Boldin on one side of the field with Ginn on the other and you have your game-changer and deep threat on the field together.

Drools.... this needs to happen!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

Drools.... this needs to happen!

I see the "wildcat" as a fad that will fade quickly. It slowly lost effectiveness following the game they caught NE off guard with it and now teams have had an offseason to scheme for it.

This is really nothing more than a combo of the wing-T & run-n-shoot. Two gimmick offenses that were all the rage in HS & college during the 90's. I laugh when I hear people talk about Percy Harvin's durability issues...come on. Dude carried the ball 200x in college, of course he's going to have durability issues, he wasn't a rb.

From a X's & O's stand point, there is nothing more difficult to defend than the option, but there's also a reason it hasn't been run in the NFL for 50 years. When Pat White gets decapitated, he'll probably wish he had just made the move to WR.