Sign in to follow this  
globe trotter

BENCH HEDO LATE IN THE GAME

Hedo has won more games for us in the last 2 minutes than any other Magic player in the past 10 years.

How can you possibly say that he needs to be benched?

He had to take that last shot because he was double teamed and the clock was running out...

Can't really blame him. Blame Orlando's all around lazy defense for this loss.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

If he wanted he could deport you to Guantanamo minimum wage making tobacco chewing dipstick.

This is inaccurate.

I love your logic.

But le me tell you, you are one boring jack, who thinks fairly accurate but expresses himself like a fourth class Tennessee Williams.

Loosen up, missy.

quote:

quote:

quote:

If he wanted he could deport you to Guantanamo minimum wage making tobacco chewing dipstick.

This is inaccurate.

I love your logic.

But le me tell you, you are one boring jack, who thinks fairly accurate but expresses himself like a fourth class Tennessee Williams.

Loosen up, missy.

Streetcar Named Desire is the most overrated play I've ever had to sit through.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This is inaccurate.

I love your logic.

Loosen up, missy.

Streetcar Named Desire is the most overrated play I've ever had to sit through.

See, we agree on something, finally.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Why are we making 100 threads about one game?

Because this is the play offs, and some people cant see any light at the end of the tunnel.

The light we see might be train coming full force.

Hedo isn't the problem.

It's the city of Orlando. We aren't a big enough market to have a chance in this league.

That is what David Stern said.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Hedo isn't the problem.

It's the city of Orlando. We aren't a big enough market to have a chance in this league.

That is what David Stern said.

Thats why they are waiting for 2010 trades.

Bulking up New York and Los Angeles will mean better ratings. Believe it or not NBA has been losing blood. It is hard to see it, if you are in it, but from a distance it doesnt look as good as the past. They ll shine up their best commodities - LEBRON KOBE WADE - then bench some european players for overseas audiences and go for the big bucks. Why do you think Rockets logo looks so oriental?

do you think rockets managemant care for people of Houston?

Bigger markets, more sales, higher ratings.

and on forums like these people dwell on basketball which means nothing to the big heads of NBA.

I agree hedo was nonexistent most of the game, but it wasnt like he was jacking shots or making bad plays...he was being very passive...and how did he lose us the game this time? he hit his only couple shots he took down the stretch, and nobody else was doing anything...Shard had a wide open lane at the end and decided to pull up for a mid

Maybe Hedo just can't play under the big lights..a part of me thought he was purposely throwing the games last year in the Detroit series. Now I am thinking he just can't do his magic in the post season. Maybe he would benefit the team more if he did come off the bench.