Sign in to follow this  
MagicDOLPHIN

Now its set Magic vs. 76ers round one

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

Does Philly have the tie-breaker? If they do, I feel as if we're playing them.

Think about it, Philly's last game is against Cleveland, who is sitting LeBron out and has clinched home court, and has therefore nothing else to play for. Philly also wouldn't want to end the season on a 7 game losing streak. Look for them to win.

Chicago, on the other hand, plays Toronto at home. I think they'll come firing on all cylinders, seeing as how it's their final game of the season, and beat Chicago.

quote:

Then I'm calling it now, we're playing Philly in the 1st round.

Book it.

WHAT CAN YOU SAY NOW?! WHAT CAN YOU SAY NOW!

+1

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
post up PG...can't wait...

Miller was a post up PG 15 years ago. He's a shell of his former self.

quote:
It would not shock me if Boston lost i the 1st round.

It would shock me if the Bulls take any games from the Celts. Bulls are being vastly overrated right now.

might want to try tuning in there, he still does it...reference the 3 Magic games this season...

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

quote:

Does Philly have the tie-breaker? If they do, I feel as if we're playing them.

Think about it, Philly's last game is against Cleveland, who is sitting LeBron out and has clinched home court, and has therefore nothing else to play for. Philly also wouldn't want to end the season on a 7 game losing streak. Look for them to win.

Chicago, on the other hand, plays Toronto at home. I think they'll come firing on all cylinders, seeing as how it's their final game of the season, and beat Chicago.

quote:

Then I'm calling it now, we're playing Philly in the 1st round.

Book it.

WHAT CAN YOU SAY NOW?! WHAT CAN YOU SAY NOW!

PHILLY HAS ALL THE MOMENTUM. WE'RE DOOMED.

Yes, they are the only Eastern conference team to beat the Cavs in Cleveland. We're ****ed....

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

honestly the only reason i'm upset we are not playing the bulls is because i had a genius sign idea making fun of joakim noah i guess ill have to wait til next year!

You don't have to say anything to get people to laugh at Noah, just tell them to watch him shoot free throws.

o trust me i know that but i want noah to know how ugly he is and that if it wasnt for bball he wouldnt have any shot with the ladies.... my sign would have let him know

The powerhouses of the East will go 12-0 in the first round. These match-ups are all too favorable. Detroit is terrified of Cleveland, the Sixers couldn't slow down Courtney friggen' Lee, and the Bulls' best player is a rookie going up against the defending World Champions.

I just don't see any of the top 3 seeds in the East playing more than 5 games in the first round. It would be nice if Detroit did anything against the Lebrons but I don't see it. Chicago is so overrated right now its ridiculous. Orlando should sweep the sixers if Lewis and Turk are healthy.

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

The powerhouses of the East will go 12-0 in the first round. These match-ups are all too favorable. Detroit is terrified of Cleveland, the Sixers couldn't slow down Courtney friggen' Lee, and the Bulls' best player is a rookie going up against the defending World Champions.

i hope we get some rest and the celts and cav's either lose or get taken to 6 or 7 games

If Pat Garrity can dunk all over Dalembert, than there is no way their defense stands a chance against one Dwight Howard.

I'm looking forward to some good Magic basketball.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

THE 76ERS HAVE MOMENTUM COMING INTO THIS SERIES. WE ARE DOOMED. ANDRE MILLER IS JUST LIKE BILLUPS AND MARREESE SPEIGHTS IS LIKE SHEED.

WE LOSE IN 7

what? your a hall of famer and think the 76ers have momentum cos they won 1 game? that was for the first time in 7 games, against a cavs team without their 2 best players hand down, needed OT to do it and they won by a point.

quote:
Originally posted by Roadrunnerz45:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

THE 76ERS HAVE MOMENTUM COMING INTO THIS SERIES. WE ARE DOOMED. ANDRE MILLER IS JUST LIKE BILLUPS AND MARREESE SPEIGHTS IS LIKE SHEED.

WE LOSE IN 7

what? your a hall of famer and think the 76ers have momentum cos they won 1 game? that was for the first time in 7 games, against a cavs team without their 2 best players hand down, needed OT to do it and they won by a point.

Jareth is a hall of fame jokester. I'm surprised you didn't catch the sarcasm. It's all good though, go Magic.