Sign in to follow this  
SarGe

What DOM said , What Moderator react?

Finally DOM blew out his garbage and said

"Or I'm someone with enough of an awareness of the world to be aware of the very well-known fact that Turkey is guilty of a staggering number of human rights violations including but not limited to censorship, ethnic violence and discrimination, harrassment and violence against writers and intellectuals, and assassinations carried out by portions of the Turkish police force.

Hell, a google search of "Turkey human rights violations" brings up over 2 million hits. It's not like this is especially secret information."

Today. 06.04.2009

I really wonder what will happen to him now after he acused 100 mill ppl with full of political bullchits in here in sport enviroment.

I really wonder what Marc Acres will do after now, considering he kicked many memebers for just mentioning Racist in their sentences.

SO This is Hour: 1

and still rising...

"Or I'm someone with enough of an awareness of the world to be aware of the very well-known fact that Turkey is guilty of a staggering number of human rights violations including but not limited to censorship, ethnic violence and discrimination, harrassment and violence against writers and intellectuals, and assassinations carried out by portions of the Turkish police force.

Hell, a google search of "Turkey human rights violations" brings up over 2 million hits. It's not like this is especially secret information."

Today. 06.04.2009

I really wonder what will happen to him now after he acused 100 mill ppl with full of political bullchits in here in sport enviroment.

I really wonder what Marc Acres will do after now, considering he kicked many memebers for just mentioning Racist in their sentences.

and still rising...

quote:
Originally posted by SarGe:

Today. 06.04.2009

and still rising...

Actually this should be posted in the off topic area, but he hasn't posted anything that has been written about. And I don't see the word Racist anywhere in that post.

Just a lot about what is going on in the world.

While these forums are akin to 3rd grade and DoM is the tattle tail king around here I dont really think a thread "telling" on DoM or anyone is needed.

This thread should be closed and you should be banned as well for making a personal attack(ala this attempt at getting DoM Banned).

Pec , may i know ur nationality? may be i have something to say in here in Magic forum about your country and its history!!!

quote:
Originally posted by SarGe:

Pec , may i know ur nationality? may be i have something to say in here in Magic forum about your country and its history!!!

she's from redickland, other wise nicknamed 'haterofeveryshootingguardinthelineupotherthanredick-ville'

quote:

I stared at this for a solid minute and couldn't figure out what it meant.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

You should have PM'd the moderators instead of posting this publicly.

I have realy huge suspicious about result of my PM. I know he and Moderator are close friend. Lets see what will he do. Most probably he will kick me instead of him or he will dig his head unde ground.

still counting.. and still rising....

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

I stared at this for a solid minute and couldn't figure out what it meant.

are you trying to give me english lesson or wanna squirt on me? be clear plz