Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

FINALLY...NO SMILES!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by jsrtreeson:

have you ever played a competitive sport? i'm not talking about like going and playing volleyball with some of your buds, i'm talking like an organized sport against other organized teams

yes, i have. Did you ask that question to prove a point or are you just really THAT into me that you want to know about my life?

nothing wrong with smiles the magic know what they need to do trust your team. got back to back 50+++++++++++ wins we are on the right track just watch............

quote:
Originally posted by jsrtreeson:

have you ever played a competitive sport? i'm not talking about like going and playing volleyball with some of your buds, i'm talking like an organized sport against other organized teams

Have you ever played in the NBA? I'm not talking about like going and playing basketball in a rec league or something, I'm talking like in the NBA against other NBA teams.

My mom always told me the most important thing was to have fun...are several of you calling my mom a liar?

Motherly advice aside, one thing I'm seeing is that Dwight is yelling at people, especially Turk and CLee during the game which I think is awesome. It's definitely something you see Kobe and Jordan doing during games, and that's the important thing, during games.

If they're intense on the court than it's all good, who cares about after the game or on the bench? If a girl makes fun of your manhood, some of us might smack a *** (Jordan or Kobe) and others of us might try to laugh it off, only to go and cry later (Dwight).

All this talk about getting pissed off is starting to piss me OFF!!!

I say we charter buses, load them with angry, hostile fans, and we drive to Detroit, raid a Piston game, and beat the s*** out of the whole stadium.

Who's with me????

It's not hard to understand, you just don't agree. If you work hard and prepare for something then you go to battle and play with high intensity for 48 minutes and lose...then being dissapointed and a little upset is an emotion that I would want my players to have.

So if they can hide this emotion and continue to joke and laugh on the bench during a tough loss even though they are truly pissed off then I suppose there is nothing wrong with it. However, I don't think that's the case.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

All this talk about getting pissed off is starting to piss me OFF!!!

I say we charter buses, load them with angry, hostile fans, and we drive to Detroit, raid a Piston game, and beat the s*** out of the whole stadium.

Who's with me????

Dude that would be awesome... maybe the Arena would give us a really good deal on tickets if we got like 50 ppl...

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

I don't understand how we won last night while smiling and joking? So confused...

One guy who wasn't smiling was Rafer when the Bucks got within 20. As a person posted on the Magic/Bucks thread, he was downright pissed and turned up the fire. Sure didn't look like an entertainer to me. Looked like a real player.

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers,Guns.and Money:

quote:

I don't understand how we won last night while smiling and joking? So confused...

One guy who wasn't smiling was Rafer when the Bucks got within 20. As a person posted on the Magic/Bucks thread, he was downright pissed and turned up the fire. Sure didn't look like an entertainer to me. Looked like a real player.

Well I guess that settles it then. I see now that I was wrong, and I apologize for disagreeing with you.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:

quote:

Well I guess that settles it then. I see now that I was wrong, and I apologize for disagreeing with you.

Nothing wrong with a little sarcasm, I guess. I just hope he continues to prove you wrong. If you're a Magic fan, you should hope so too. We all want the same end result, right?

quote:

Nothing wrong with a little sarcasm, I guess. I just hope he continues to prove you wrong. If you're a Magic fan, you should hope so too. We all want the same end result, right?

Yeah, don't mistake disagreement for hostility. I know we're all fans of the same team here (most of us, anyway) and we all want the same thing. We just disagree on whether smiling and joking during a game matters.