Sign in to follow this  
Fireballaz

Magic/Nets Tickets

First time poster here. I'm a huge basketball fan, and what brought me here is Courtney. I graduated from WKU and love watching CLee play. I will be in Orlando this coming weekend and was wondering if anyone would have two extra tickets so I could check out my first Magic game w/ my wife. Any givers?

I've always been a Magic fan, from back when Anderson, Penny and Shaq were here.

First time poster here. I'm a huge basketball fan, and what brought me here is Courtney. I graduated from WKU and love watching CLee play. I will be in Orlando this coming weekend and was wondering if anyone would have two extra tickets so I could check out my first Magic game w/ my wife. Any givers?

I've always been a Magic fan, from back when Anderson, Penny and Shaq were here.

there are still some available... they are having a promotion called family and faith night or something like that... there is a concert or something after the game (christian music..i believe a group called shane & shane will be playing)

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

there are still some available... they are having a promotion called family and faith night or something like that... there is a concert or something after the game (christian music..i believe a group called shane & shane will be playing)

that's funny, on the radio they said that there was a group called 'shane on shane' performing at the parliment house this weekend.