Sign in to follow this  
MagicDOLPHIN

David Lee

Did anyone else see David Lee get all mad after the Knicks would take a free throw and dwight would grab the ball and do his little ritual where he smacks the ball and talks to it or whatever he does to make the play miss the free throw?

David Lee is a whinny *****!

Dwight is just trying to have some fun out there.... if he wouldnt be suspended i wish dwight would have punched him straight in the face... Ahh Gators man... special breed

Did anyone else see David Lee get all mad after the Knicks would take a free throw and dwight would grab the ball and do his little ritual where he smacks the ball and talks to it or whatever he does to make the play miss the free throw?

David Lee is a whinny *****!

Dwight is just trying to have some fun out there.... if he wouldnt be suspended i wish dwight would have punched him straight in the face... Ahh Gators man... special breed

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

What's wrong with david Lee and Howard? He pushed Howard after a foul and earlier in the game Howard was doing his thing with the ball after a free throw and Lee just took the ball away from his hands. Did any one else see that?

I posted this at the game thread last night.

David Lee just got humbled. People been gassing this dude with this having as many dub/dubs as Howard talk. Solid player, with inflated D'Antoni stats. Don't get ahead of yourself, young buck.

Just to think, a couple years ago, New York broadcasters referred to Dwight as "an athletic David Lee."

quote:

quote:

What's wrong with david Lee and Howard? He pushed Howard after a foul and earlier in the game Howard was doing his thing with the ball after a free throw and Lee just took the ball away from his hands. Did any one else see that?

nice yea my bad, im glad someone else noticed it, its times like those where i wish dwight wasnt so classy and just threw that whinny girl an elbow or something

I posted this at the game thread last night.

Funny, the last time I saw Dwight do his Mojo slap and Lee pull it away and complain, the shooter missed the next free throw. Maybe Lee's right, and Dwight does have some illegal magic powers with which he's infecting the ball?

lol i thought lee would be a good fit here, but i've never been more sure that dwight hates lee and was waiting for a chance to posterize him.... lee did his job though, stan said that dwight looked like he lost energy as the game progressed, if players like lee, sheed, can get into dwight's head and make the game not about fun anymore, then there is a good chance of making him play with less energy.... not bad, but with less energy.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

lol i thought lee would be a good fit here, but i've never been more sure that dwight hates lee and was waiting for a chance to posterize him.... lee did his job though, stan said that dwight looked like he lost energy as the game progressed, if players like lee, sheed, can get into dwight's head and make the game not about fun anymore, then there is a good chance of making him play with less energy.... not bad, but with less energy.

Dwight had 24 points and 21 rebounds...

quote:

Stan is going to have to replace Gatorade with Red Bull

quote:
Originally posted by Fear Jameer!!:

quote:

Dwight had 24 points and 21 rebounds...

Just that?? What a slacker! He played with no energy!

IMO Lee is overrated and his numbers are good becuase of their system. He a good player, but his number lie. He gets a lot of rebouns b/c he's the only one that can rebound on that team. He can barely block a shot too!