Sign in to follow this  
MilitaryMagic

Fire Brian Hill Chant - This Thursday @ Amway Arena

Don't boo on Thurs., boo on Sat if we're about to lose 4-0 and Hill continues with the same line-up..

..and this is coming from a life-long philadelphia eagles fan..

nesss

quote:
Originally posted by MAGICFAN365:

I would not do the chant tonight but Game 4, end of the game if and hopefully not when we are down 3-0 and the same pattern has continued for tonights game 3 then I will buy a ticket and fly down to o-town and buy one of those planes and have it fly around town with the banner behind it: FIRE BRIAN HILL!!! seriously militarymagic i don't know which branch you are in but i am in the navy and politics happen but you can tell the difference of when a command is a good one and a bad one. a good one has leadership in place that is intelligent, respectable, respectful. one that will not put an e6 in a mangement position, cause that is how "chain of command" is supposed to be, just because he out ranks and e5 when the e5 out works, works better with personnel, and is more knowledgeable than the e6. it is the same for brian hill. brian hill has his etched in stonoe starters(chain of command) and no matter what(deficency {sp}, knowledge, skill)he continues to play the starters, causing the team to lose(fail the mission)=bad command.

Sorry to admit, I'm not in the military! Military technologies fascinate me though, I hope to be working in a military contracting engineering firm doing programming at some point in my career. Hence the (catchy!) name =)

You're on the money with your analysis of the chain of command here though. I feel that our commander, BHill, has too much trust in his starters and not enough trust in his bench. Even if some of the bench players are superior, he only uses his trust of his starters to dictate what he does. It's surely misplaced trust when it comes to a player like Jameer... he's been terrible and hasn't shown any reason for his teammates to trust him, yet the commander continues...

Nah its cool militarymagic. nothing but true fans wanting the best for the the team. i think everyone can see that brian hill is not what we need right now. now some people may wawnt to show there frustration in different ways(booing, t-shirts, planes =), oh my)but whether it may be an out of place reaction that will not help the team(booing in my opinion for game 3 of course), or something that i straight to the point(t-shirt, plane with banner)the cause of these reactions is real. yes of course you dwight missing some free throws, turk and grant missing shots, everyone has there flaws. but BRIAN HILL'S PLAN IS NOT WORKING AND HAS NOT WORKED FOR A LONG TIME AND HE WILL NOT CHANGE IT! Player's make adjustment's when things aren't going right for them. If there shot is not falling they drive to the basket. Brian Hill, Nelson and Battie are not working against Billups and Wallace. Adjust accordingly.

if you want to boo your own team during the game then move to philly, you'll get the bonus of being able to boo santa claus too