Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Alston Making Immediate Impact

I'm still on cloud 9 with the Rafer trade, and so grateful for what he's done in two short games. I know that he'll probably have some slumps before the end of the season, but in the New Orleans game, our team had absolutely no offense going on. Dwight had Sean Marks guarding him and wasn't getting opportunities to score, ridiculous. That isn't the case with Rafer anymore, he pushes the ball, he penetrates, and he creates things, it's awesome.

About Rashard, I know he's been underachieving a bit, but I'm always impressed with his attitude and how even though he has a max deal, he defers to Hedo and others. IMO, he's one of the main reasons this team has chemistry, because he does what he needs to to keep guys happy. He guarded Shaq in the all-star game for crying out loud. I would be pist if I was a natural small forward and then lame Mike Brown makes me go in and get embarrased by someone twice my size.

I would love for Rashard to get 20 a game, and I think he should, but he does so many other things IMO, that I can't get mad at him.

Go Magic, keep this amazing season going.

Didn't know that much about Alston...

but after watching the U-Tube videos and how he's played so far for us he's what we needed with Nelson going down .

Dan keep them coming...

Love the fact your keeping us on top of things.