Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Otis and Stan comments about trading deadline(links)

DGuy,

Point taken.

We are on the same ground actually, except, I dont think we should waste a 6.10 240 pound guy like Rashard just for perimeter shooting. This is the NBA, given the chance everybody shoots and more than likely gets 20+ every game.

It is freaking me out to pay 20 mil to a sniper.

I just want him to get involved thats all.

He acts like an honoured guest waiting to be served. Then when somebody messes up, he wont take the blame.

If you dont try you wont mess up. You wont turn over the ball if you dont dribblle and if you are the last stop in offense.

Surely he is a great player. But sometimes he acts like Olive Oil when Poppeye gets the blame trying to save the day. ( Poppeye being Hedo ofcourse)

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

DGuy,

Point taken.

We are on the same ground actually, except, I dont think we should waste a 6.10 240 pound guy like Rashard just for perimeter shooting. This is the NBA, given the chance everybody shoots and more than likely gets 20+ every game.

It is freaking me out to pay 20 mil to a sniper.

I just want him to get involved thats all.

He acts like an honoured guest waiting to be served. Then when somebody messes up, he wont take the blame.

If you dont try you wont mess up. You wont turn over the ball if you dont dribblle and if you are the last stop in offense.

Surely he is a great player. But sometimes he acts like Olive Oil when Poppeye gets the blame trying to save the day. ( Poppeye being Hedo ofcourse)

In this thread you've compared Hedo to both Popeye and Lebron James. It's actually somewhat sad how disillusioned you are.

DOM

I ve been reading your comments.

You are a very knowledgable guy. You know basketball. Moreover you know NBA.

Sometimes more than often you make great points.

The guy with Stock comments and you are my favs.

But sadly you lack in one department. You just find something go off on that. By doing that you get lost in the content.

You are more than that, I am sure you can do better.

Put your thoughts and your knowledge to a better use please. I am saying this because sometimes I learn from you.

quote:

DOM

I ve been reading your comments.

You are a very knowledgable guy. You know basketball. Moreover you know NBA.

Sometimes more than often you make great points.

The guy with Stock comments and you are my favs.

But sadly you lack in one department. You just find something go off on that. By doing that you get lost in the content.

You are more than that, I am sure you can do better.

Put your thoughts and your knowledge to a better use please. I am saying this because sometimes I learn from you.

do me next, i know i'm hated, but that hedo to lebron thing was pretty outlandish.

ok, here is yours..

I didnt say he was the LeBron, since we cant get the LeBron, we have created our version of LeBron.

He does everything, much better than Hedo ofcourse but cant see anybody else getting underneath that load in the Magic organization other than Hedo.

give the credit where the credit is due.

quote:

ok, here is yours..

I didnt say he was the LeBron, since we cant get the LeBron, we have created our version of LeBron.

He does everything, much better than Hedo ofcourse but cant see anybody else getting underneath that load in the Magic organization other than Hedo.

give the credit where the credit is due.

i do give him alot of credit, i actually like his game for his size, i wish one thing most deerly is that he would grip the ball in both hands or cuff it like iverson, and go to the rim and just simply looke for the layup instead of some crazy foul.

his ability to be our 'pg' at 6'10 is very useful, so i don't see him going in a trade today, oddly enough based on what hedo can bring as a pg we should just run him as our backup pg and look for a sf lol.