Sign in to follow this  
Emory889

Did anyone see something that resembled an adjustment?

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

An adjustment? HA! Emory, I love your humor!

LOL, I wish I was kidding. After reading that Denton article earlier today I was hoping that Hill was serious about making some changes. My brain was telling me that it hasn't happened all season why would it now. My heart was still hoping I was wrong. Maybe Smack is right, we will see some changes in Game 4 when its too late to make a difference.

Brian Hill is on his way to his 4 consecutive playoff sweep!

Of course they hate Dooling, he's a good, feisty defender. He has an ability to get to the basket also.. His jumpshot can sometimes can get rolling too..

Honestly, Jameer shouldn't just be benched, he shouldn't be playing. How many times does Coach Hill have to see our second unit get us back into the game before he decides to stick with it??

quote:
Originally posted by Nessloch:

Our starting Five for game 3 should be:

Darko

Howard

Turk/Ariza

Hill

Arroyo

Seriously..

I would just eliminate Nelson if I were coaching this team.. Battie can have some minutes, just don't start him.

I have Hedo in my playoff starting 5 instead of Ariza

i totally agree with this lineup. This is our best chance to win. I said over two months ago that Carlos was going to be one of our best contributors in the playoffs and he is but BH is such an idiot that he rather plays his lover...nelson. Anyways i will stick also with Turk instead of ariza. Of course this is not going to happen because Napoleons brain is dead.