Sign in to follow this  
no_ma'am

A-Rod

HGH is what everyone is using now, and it does improve your eyesight.

Steroids may not help you make contact with a baseball, but it turns a deep fly out into a homerun. That is undeniable.

A-Rod used to be the one guy I thought did it all naturally, Roger Clemens broke my heart, because I thought he made it because of his work ethic.

This A-Rod thing really crushes me.

He took them during his texas years through 2004.. which means his yankee years were all clean. With or without the steroids he can still play ball. He got a MVP with the steroids during his texas years and got one the year before last with the yankees steroid free. I'm not saying what he did was right.. but I think because he took them it should taint his whole baseball career i.e barry bonds. If he can hit 300 or so home runs and break the all time record their shouldn't be an asterisk next to his name, because he has shown he could do it clean.

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

He took them during his texas years through 2004.. which means his yankee years were all clean. With or without the steroids he can still play ball. He got a MVP with the steroids during his texas years and got one the year before last with the yankees steroid free. I'm not saying what he did was right.. but I think because he took them it should taint his whole baseball career i.e barry bonds. If he can hit 300 or so home runs and break the all time record their shouldn't be an asterisk next to his name, because he has shown he could do it clean.

that's if you take his word...which outside of yankee fans, no one is. He lied about it before, why are we so sure he's telling the whole truth this time? He doesn't know where he got them? He doesn't know what he used? What a joke...he **** sure knows.

his whole career will be tainted.