Sign in to follow this  
Courtskils

List of Free Agent PG's

Damon Stoudamire- Same game as Jameer just much older. Does he have anything in the tank? He did not look good with the Spurs last year, but was said to have a great workout with the Suns earlier this year.

Shaun Livingston- I have no idea his status. The talent was definitely there prior to the injury last year. Is he still recovering or is his explosiveness just gone? Getting cut by the Heat makes you worry.

Eddie Gill

Damon Stoudamire- Same game as Jameer just much older. Does he have anything in the tank? He did not look good with the Spurs last year, but was said to have a great workout with the Suns earlier this year.

Shaun Livingston- I have no idea his status. The talent was definitely there prior to the injury last year. Is he still recovering or is his explosiveness just gone? Getting cut by the Heat makes you worry.

Eddie Gill

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Apparently Boykins played one game in a Magic uniform in 1999-2000. He scored 8 with three assists in 6 minutes. Hell, I'd take him right now. He's a quick SOB.

I was there, he was fun to watch in that game...he was kind of fun for awhile after that...but his prime is behind him now...

I think Will Conroy is the way to go. He hasn't proven too much, but I believe if Anthony Johnson teaches this guy a little more control and if he practices the long shot a little more, we will have a solid player without paying too much.