Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

Does anyone know when Pietrus will be back?

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

I heard that Peaches practiced today and is planning on returning this Sunday against Toronto...

Well Golly, I sure hope so. Someone's gonna have to slow down Candace's brother.

quote:

I heard that Peaches practiced today and is planning on returning this Sunday against Toronto...

So did I:

quote:
SG Mickael Pietrus, who has missed the past 12 games since sustaining a fractured right wrist, practiced Monday, much to the surprise of Coach Stan Van Gundy. Pietrus said he expects to be ready Sunday when the Magic face the Raptors in Toronto.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-sportsmscout2...an27,0,1271739.story

I forgot all about that guy :-D

Honestly, better slower recovery than quick re-injury. We need him in the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by Defko:

I hope he still knows how to play basketball.

Lol.. I'm susprised it's being 12 games. Sounds like a few since I feel he's been out for so long.

He needs to comeback, not rush it, but long before the playoffs definitely. We don't want to have any chemistry issues for sure.

I would have liked to see how he does against Lebron this thursday since I suppose they're gonna throw Pietrus at Lebron. Let's see if he can get to it next time the Magic play the Cavs or the Celtics.

quote:
Originally posted by Freex:

quote:
Originally posted by Defko:

I hope he still knows how to play basketball.

Lol.. I'm susprised it's being 12 games. Sounds like a few since I feel he's been out for so long.

He needs to comeback, not rush it, but long before the playoffs definitely. We don't want to have any chemistry issues for sure.

I would have liked to see how he does against Lebron this thursday since I suppose they're gonna throw Pietrus at Lebron. Let's see if he can get to it next time the Magic play the Cavs or the Celtics.

it's funny but i'd rather the other teams not see him until the playoffs, if we do make it to see them in there. he's gifted enough to add another dimention to our team entirely, i can't see personalities clashing because he's always with the team, on the floor chem would take a jumpstart considering how we came out this year and lost a couple of games, well it was that and our sg rotation was a little askew in the first and second games of the year.

quote:

if you want to promote your site, why create a bunch of aliases? that's like....spamming...

Been a long-time reader of these forums, and yes, I'm trying to promote my site. However, a bunch of aliases? This is my first name on tihs site. No disrespect, do you mind telling me what you're talking about?