Sign in to follow this  
Kaioshen

[NBA.com] Sizzling Magic brace for Celtics

i'd like to win this one so bad, but even in a loss, knock on wood, we'd be considered under the radar again because the media will drown us out pretty bad, i'd personally rather be under the rader, and part of me wants peitrus to keep sitting these celts games out so if we do face them in the offs they...paul pieirce, won't be physically ready to run with him.

I have all the confidence in the world the Magic win, but if they lost a close game the media would still respect the Magic. They would have to so that they could elevate the Celtics to "omg teh roxorz" status.

The main reason I hope the Magic win is because Orlando needs to get that number one seed I think to make the finals. I can see them getting by one of the two, Boston or Cleveland, but not both. The number one spot also gives them home court and that helps take the pressure off. Keep in mind last year Boston wins it without making the playoffs the year before because of the "new team". The year before Cleveland had the two seed and almost a free pass to the conference finals and that got them to the finals. Come on Magic, its your turn to step up to the mike.

Go Magic!

Any win is good win, especially in dominant fashion so don't knock the Celtics for their recent success. I do, however, feel that we may shoot the ball poorly but our higher level of energy should keep this game against a road weary, older team not too competitive down the stretch. I like us, by like 15