Sign in to follow this  
royce59

winnable series

look, it was only an 8 point loss, dwight missed 8 free throws, and we didnt really shoot as well as we can. I dwight had made say 5 of those free throws, and a few more field attempts had dropped we could of won. All im saying is that we can beat detroit, i have learnt that we shoul never give up as we suffered our first national league loss yesterday in the second round of the playofss when we were beat by 44 points, we were undefeated before this. Is this not an example of how osome of the best can fall.....eg detroit!!!

look, it was only an 8 point loss, dwight missed 8 free throws, and we didnt really shoot as well as we can. I dwight had made say 5 of those free throws, and a few more field attempts had dropped we could of won. All im saying is that we can beat detroit, i have learnt that we shoul never give up as we suffered our first national league loss yesterday in the second round of the playofss when we were beat by 44 points, we were undefeated before this. Is this not an example of how osome of the best can fall.....eg detroit!!!

You all did well. Better than I thought you would.

But if you think this thing is "winnable" you must have been on too many roller-coasters.

Detroit will win game 2, and they are a great road team. I guess I will have to celebrate in Florida with you all.

It'll be a good 1vs8 series. I will be here when we win, and maybe I'll "GO TO DISNEY WORLD"

yh so what dwight got blocked, but rasheed got jammed on by him. This series is winnable as a team we missed 18 free throws, make 8 and it would have been overtime!

You could look at the numbers and say "tis and that" all day long. But we get the job done. We have been doing this all year. We play, and don't make it look pretty. We look beatable, I will admit, but I just dont think the Magic will be able to match us.

You all are expecting too much from this young franchise right now. I know the playoff feeling is a good thing, but lets be realistic. The Pistons like celebrating at home, so 5 may not be too bad of an idea. But Orlando isn't that bad of a spot to party.

A change in the free throw tally will not depict the result of the game. Detroit grind, play hard and play well as a team and do it often. They have been there all before and there here again. This is tough for the Magic, very tough. Bottom line is and as its been stated they get the job done.

Of course it is winnable.

If we do go down in four games like most of these lovely Pistons fans want us to believe, I can still see one advantage in it :

We just have to put up with their crap for three more games.

Why can't these people be like DetRipCity. Other people find delight in talking smack and spelling words wrong. That's not cool man.

Good luck to both teams.