Sign in to follow this  
mdamico

Jameer Nelson making himself All-Star worthy

A brand new feature on Jameer Nelson has been posted at OrlandoMagic.com for all to read. The feature highlights Nelson's statistics thus far in the season and argues as to why he should be an NBA All-Star Come February. Check it out by clicking here and cast your votes for Jameer and his teammates!

A brand new feature on Jameer Nelson has been posted at OrlandoMagic.com for all to read. The feature highlights Nelson's statistics thus far in the season and argues as to why he should be an NBA All-Star Come February. Check it out by clicking here and cast your votes for Jameer and his teammates!

First of all, in journalism, similar stories are written every single day of the year by thousands of different outlets. These two stories have a similar topic, but a different way of displaying it. This story was written now to support Nelson's final two weeks to be voted on for an All-Star bid.

Second of all, if you paid attention to the Web site, you would notice that LOD does write for the site. His Fan Voice Blogs are written for OrlandoMagic.com and then dually posted there and on the message boards for you all to read.

quote:
Originally posted by mdamico:

First of all, in journalism, similar stories are written every single day of the year by thousands of different outlets. These two stories have a similar topic, but a different way of displaying it. This story was written now to support Nelson's final two weeks to be voted on for an All-Star bid.

Second of all, if you paid attention to the Web site, you would notice that LOD does write for the site. His Fan Voice Blogs are written for OrlandoMagic.com and then dually posted there and on the message boards for you all to read.

Relax mdamico, I was just plugging LOD's blog, because not many people venture out of the main forum here. It often gets overlooked.

As a fan of the Magic, and a Jameer supporter, I wouldn't have a problem if EVERYONE was writing the same thing right now. Jameer deserves all the publicity he can get, particularly after his efforts over the past several weeks.

As for 'hiring' him, I just want the man to get paid a little for his efforts. maybe he will buy me a beer at the next game if you guys put some cash in his hand!

Echo4papa: thanks for supporting my blog. Glad to hear that you like it that much.

Mdamico: nice support for Nelson. The efficiency angle is interesting. Hopefully, we can get some fans to start voting for him.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

As for 'hiring' him, I just want the man to get paid a little for his efforts. maybe he will buy me a beer at the next game if you guys put some cash in his hand!

Ack!! Don't rock the boat! I'm quite happy to be able to go to the Magic games with a media credential! But the beer sounds good though.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

I hope he make it. He really deserve it.

I agree.

And with the Celtics floudering, there may even be a chance for Nelson to pass Rondo in the national eye. Nelson really needs some big games coming up...and he's going against other top-flight PG talent.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

I agree.

And with the Celtics floudering, there may even be a chance for Nelson to pass Rondo in the national eye. Nelson really needs some big games coming up...and he's going against other top-flight PG talent.

I was thinking the same thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

I agree.

The last three games Jameer's stats have gone down dramatically, in case you have not noticed. He seems to be in a "little" slump right now. His shooting % for the last three games is .303% (14 of 42 attempts). His assists have gone down also, and his TOs up. In the last three games Jameer has had only 10 assists (3.3 per game) and 6 TOs (2 TOs per game), his assists/To ratio is 3 to 2. Maybe he is too tired and needs a rest, like last season, when after having a few gamest of rest he came back with much energy and productivity for the team.