Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

Next Mission for Jameer: D up CP3

Let's face it, Jameer is playing great, shots falling, turnovers down, assists up. Jameer has a great chance tomorrow to prove himself once again but I think tomorrow he needs to do it on the defensive end. If he comes out tomorrow and gets physical with CP3 and takes him out of his game I think that will show his value and potential to be a very good NBA point guard more so than what he has already shown this season. I am really looking forward to see if he takes the challenge and comes out tomorrow with a lot of effort and shows some fire on the defensive end of the floor. His scoring is great, but remember we got smoked by the other teams point guards last year in the playoffs and I think tomorrow will be a good opportunity for Jameer to work hard and get better on that end of the floor.

Otis knows more than we think. Jameer is playing great.

Let's face it, Jameer is playing great, shots falling, turnovers down, assists up. Jameer has a great chance tomorrow to prove himself once again but I think tomorrow he needs to do it on the defensive end. If he comes out tomorrow and gets physical with CP3 and takes him out of his game I think that will show his value and potential to be a very good NBA point guard more so than what he has already shown this season. I am really looking forward to see if he takes the challenge and comes out tomorrow with a lot of effort and shows some fire on the defensive end of the floor. His scoring is great, but remember we got smoked by the other teams point guards last year in the playoffs and I think tomorrow will be a good opportunity for Jameer to work hard and get better on that end of the floor.

Otis knows more than we think. Jameer is playing great.

Jameer's defense has been A LOT better this season. However, CP3 is a monster and I would not expect any point guard to be able to stop him. The only thing we could really do is to make Paul work on defense and hope he slows down a bit, but that is unlikely.

It is kind of like the Hornets saying "We just need to stop Dwight Howard and we will win." Not gonna happen.

Once again, thats a good point you bring up. I don't think when we talk about defense we should be expecting to shut superstars down. This game favors the man with the ball and he will always have the advantage. I think what makes good individual defenders is the effort and the ability to not stop there man, but the ability to keep there man from getting into high percentage situations and make him work hard for his stats.

Just as an example, Magic Johnson would torch the Pistons back in the day but I'm sure he would be the first to tell you that he did not look forward to playing against that very tough bad boys D.

If jameer can keep up his stellar play against the Hornets it may be the defining moment that gets him into the all star game.

Nationally broadcasted game on a holiday so there should be alot of viewers

Our team plays very entertaining basketball and should be considered a top 4 team in the NBA.

He'll get compared to Paul (widely considered the game's top point guard) as they'll be playing against each other.

Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

all we can ask for is Jameer to play him tough...

Remember Jameer used to play AI during the summer so it is possible

So it's possible it is your new phrase?, because I'm still Believe in Magic