Sign in to follow this  
The Seventh Seal

Playoff gathering- Puerto Rico Chapter

Alright, guys, the team made the playoffs, now it's time to go root for them wherever, and in Puerto Rico there are plenty of places to watch the game and party afterwards, so, I propose three places and you guys let me know which one you prefer; if no one answers I still have my big playoff group, but the more people the merrier. The places are the following:

1) Coaches Sports Bar & Restaurant, in Hato Rey

2) Hot Shots, in San Patricio

3) Shots, in Isla Verde

You guys can propose any other places, but please do so with time, to make arrangements. Come on, Puerto Ricans, we have a lot of Magic fans, and it will be a fun night if we get together to root for our team. Let me know through here.

Alright, guys, the team made the playoffs, now it's time to go root for them wherever, and in Puerto Rico there are plenty of places to watch the game and party afterwards, so, I propose three places and you guys let me know which one you prefer; if no one answers I still have my big playoff group, but the more people the merrier. The places are the following:

3) Shots, in Isla Verde

You guys can propose any other places, but please do so with time, to make arrangements. Come on, Puerto Ricans, we have a lot of Magic fans, and it will be a fun night if we get together to root for our team. Let me know through here.

quote:
Originally posted by The Seventh Seal:

3) Shots, in Isla Verde

Coaches is fine or Hot Shots San Patricio if I knew where is at, since I live there. Maybe I can stagger home by foot!

I was trying to say, where are you going to have it? Da**, I almost suck at Spanish. Si, no tiempo. Yes, not cool.

Let me know where i live in DORADO here we have a good sport bar near to the beach we live musics EL PORTAL or 401k sport bar LET ME KNOW. A DONDE QUIERA VOY CARLOS ESTAMOS CONTIGO

quote:
I was trying to say, where are you going to have it? Da**, I almost suck at Spanish. Si, no tiempo. Yes, not cool.

O-dub:

Literal Translation:

Donde van a estar?

Colloquial Translation:

Donde la van a montar?

Keep practicing; you are doing fine!

PR, in response to what you said about me not been a MAGIC fan, you are right, i'm not a FANATIC, (hope you know what fanatic mean), i'm a follower of the MAGIC, not ARROYO FANATIC like you are. Soy boricua but i do not fall in love with players. I have been a Magic "admirer" since they kick out Shaq, so i know of the bad times and when there where no boricuas on the team. You just came to the team because Arroyo. And BTW, we will win the championship....in 2 or 3 years if we keep the same group.Hope you guys celebrated in PR at the time Arroyo or no Arroyo..

JOSE R.FERNANDEZ.HEY Iam not ARROYO FANATIC if you are BORICUA LIKE YOU SAY we suport our guys when ever they go IF YOUR ARE BORICUA YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT lose o win we always going to suport our BORICUA . when they are doing something bad we talk about it. And yes I am a Magic fan not now is been almost15 years that Iam a magic fan. POR ESO SOMOS BORICUA REAPALDAMOS A LO NUESTRO DONDE SEA.

quote:
PR, in response to what you said about me not been a MAGIC fan, you are right, i'm not a FANATIC, (hope you know what fanatic mean), i'm a follower of the MAGIC, not ARROYO FANATIC like you are. Soy boricua but i do not fall in love with players. I have been a Magic "admirer" since they kick out Shaq, so i know of the bad times and when there where no boricuas on the team. You just came to the team because Arroyo. And BTW, we will win the championship....in 2 or 3 years if we keep the same group.Hope you guys celebrated in PR at the time Arroyo or no Arroyo..

Noooooooooooo!! This is not an Arroyo thread!! This is a playoff party thread, please don't make this an Arroyo thread!! :S