Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread - Magic vs. Raptors 11/18

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

It's not that his shot selection is bad persay, He is capable of hitting those shots with his eyes close. Its the fact that if he just takes it to the basket, 9 out of 10 times he will either make the bucket or get a foul. I just don't like it when Turk is doing the defense a favor, because no one on the Raptors could really guard him effectively enough to stop him from taking it to the basket

when you take a fadeaway 3 when you have 1 man to beat on D that is bad shot selection.

Bogans doing some nice things out there.

EDIT: Okay, everyone needs to play this Rocko backup PG for Toronto for the drive. He hasn't taken one confident outside shot yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

someone tell Hedo he's not Kobe Bryant.

I just yelled it at my TV. Hopefully he heard me.

I've reached a threshhold where I can now tell going into the play when Hedo is going to shoot a fadeaway 20 footer with a hand in his face. I think he's hit that shot 3 times all year, and usually misses badly. It might as well be a turnover. Didn't we dog Carlos for that 12 foot runner he used to always take? Is that 20 foot fade going to be Hedo's version of that? Is it already?

I think so. Its either horrendous 20 foot jumper or a drive to the basket. I think if there was a brick wall in front of the rim tonight Hedo would still try and take it.

That reminds me: does it bother anyone else that Hedo shoots layups from the left side with the wrong hand? That drives me crazy.

He most likely does that because when you're driving to the basket from the left side and try to lay it up with the left hand, its easier for a big man to come over and block it, you rather use your right hand and try to scoop it up under the arm of the big man. That's what I do when i see a big man coming in, he always expects me to go up with my left, but i just use my right before he reacts and scoop it right under him.