Sign in to follow this  
serdar

With J Nelson : Cant be big team : one advice

As i said last year, this team needs a real point guard and game organiser..so far hedo did his job well in many games but hedos real position is not that..if this team has a real organiser and good point guard along with hedo, the team as a whole would step up..last game i saw this :

1- besides hedo and bogans, nobody was agressive on defending and attacking..

2- the ball was not dropped to howard as need as much..

3- shard and nelson lost their concentration in the game..

4- i saw some selfisness between hedo and nelson which may undermine the team chemistry. they did not share the ball..

5- hedo did some unnecessary shoots and did not share the ball which sometimes decreasing the teams motivation..he is like two sided knife..if he share the ball a bit more with others he will lead the team better..others must also show some effort to get the ball from hedo..

result :

* if nelson would stay then be benched. redick and others should be given more chance..but this may create problems..

* if hedo would stay then the team must be set up according to him..like this : he should be the play maker, nelson be benched, shard should go to his real place, and bogans should be starter instead of nelson ..

* if no, hedo should be traded and team must be set up according to the nelson..(with nelson and hedo together as starter, there is not much way to go)

questions ?

* b.cook played some games well last year, why zero min this year ?

* why j redick is not ready so far and having zero min, already passed 3 years...

* who is the captain and leader of this team and what does he do ?

advice :

*before the bottle broken team must get together and solve the problems by themselves..

As i said last year, this team needs a real point guard and game organiser..so far hedo did his job well in many games but hedos real position is not that..if this team has a real organiser and good point guard along with hedo, the team as a whole would step up..last game i saw this :

1- besides hedo and bogans, nobody was agressive on defending and attacking..

2- the ball was not dropped to howard as need as much..

3- shard and nelson lost their concentration in the game..

4- i saw some selfisness between hedo and nelson which may undermine the team chemistry. they did not share the ball..

5- hedo did some unnecessary shoots and did not share the ball which sometimes decreasing the teams motivation..he is like two sided knife..if he share the ball a bit more with others he will lead the team better..others must also show some effort to get the ball from hedo..

result :

* if nelson would stay then be benched. redick and others should be given more chance..but this may create problems..

* if hedo would stay then the team must be set up according to him..like this : he should be the play maker, nelson be benched, shard should go to his real place, and bogans should be starter instead of nelson ..

* if no, hedo should be traded and team must be set up according to the nelson..(with nelson and hedo together as starter, there is not much way to go)

questions ?

* b.cook played some games well last year, why zero min this year ?

* why j redick is not ready so far and having zero min, already passed 3 years...

* who is the captain and leader of this team and what does he do ?

advice :

*before the bottle broken team must get together and solve the problems by themselves..

finally someone i can agree with . i almost agree with everything u said . but hedo being selfish . well yesterday game hedo created 9 open shots for others but no 1 was hitting .if those were going in hedo would have had 12 asist to go along with 35 points .and i believe he played little selfish at the end just because he was the only 1 hitting .giving the ball to howard 4th quarter is just suicide because of his free throw %.i am %100 agree about jameer . this guy is way overrated .he looks to score more than passing .he did not even realize that lewis had smaller defenders on him when portland went small .i honestly think magic will have difficult time to win 42 games without hido