Sign in to follow this  
CRIMBERK

we have long way to go for championship

honestly i dont see magic going all the way .we dont have a real playmaker .stan is trying hard to use hido to create plays for others but u cant go all the way with 6 10 playmaker unless his name is magic johnson . i though pf position would be a problem but rashad is doing a good job there early on .well just 4 games in , i guess we have to wait and see .....

honestly i dont see magic going all the way .we dont have a real playmaker .stan is trying hard to use hido to create plays for others but u cant go all the way with 6 10 playmaker unless his name is magic johnson . i though pf position would be a problem but rashad is doing a good job there early on .well just 4 games in , i guess we have to wait and see .....

CRIMBERK please post in the same thread you had originally created. There is no need to create another thread if you are going to talk about the same thing, in this case complaining about the team not being ready to play this season. We try to keep a neat forum and multiple threads about the same thing, specially started by the same user, are not neccesary.

Thank You.

PS I am going to close the other one, because it had all caps in it and let this one be the one discussed.