Sign in to follow this  
PR

Carlos 20 point 8 assist 5 reb

quote:
Originally posted by DwightHoward1880:

you and your assumptions concerning my character, quite humorous, really is.. i wish you could come to my school and ask all the black girls that adore me if they think im racist, but hey go on and assume what u will

Classic.

Do you take those black girls home to meet momma?

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

quote:

you and your assumptions concerning my character, quite humorous, really is.. i wish you could come to my school and ask all the black girls that adore me if they think im racist, but hey go on and assume what u will

Classic.

Do you take those black girls home to meet momma?

yeah my parents have met my black friends and in high school ive had several stay the night. the ignorant mess ya'll are kicking is so funny, really if i told some of my black friends at school what ya'll are implying theyd get defensive enough on my behalf physical confrontation probaly would occur. black people love me. all my neighbors are black, i cook and bring em food all the time, i go to their houses and watch TV all the time, when i fish i bring em fish all the time. please stop your ignorance, youre just making yourself look more asinine than u already have

whens the last time you kept company with a black person be it your house or theirs? i do it EVERYDAY. plus im voting obama. now hushhhh

i was cared for/raised by a black women till i was 6. my most psychologically formative years were under the care of said woman.shed bring me clothes and drive me around in her oldsmobile, even after i went to school she was always a part of my life. she died 7 years ago and i went to her funeral as a member of her family and was honored as one of her casket bearers. i like to think of her as one of the guardian angels i have in heaven. so high class on your part, very high class. calling me a racist when one of the most beloved figures of my life was more than just a black woman she was a woman i loved and who loved me. yeah i accept your apology because you are sorry, no doubt about that.. btw her name was bee if u want to pray to god and heaven tonight before u go to bed and ask god and her for forgiveness for disparaging one of her loves and chidlren still here on earth. maybe she'll be a guardian angel of yours too. she was an amazing woman and she taught me alot of love

quote:

i was cared for/raised by a black women till i was 6. my most psychologically formative years were under the care of said woman.shed bring me clothes and drive me around in her oldsmobile, even after i went to school she was always a part of my life. she died 7 years ago and i went to her funeral as a member of her family and was honored as one of her casket bearers. i like to think of her as one of the guardian angels i have in heaven. so high class on your part, very high class. calling me a racist when one of the most beloved figures of my life was more than just a black woman she was a woman i loved and who loved me. yeah i accept your apology because you are sorry, no doubt about that.. btw her name was bee if u want to pray to her tonight before u go to bed for disparaging one of her loves still here on earth. maybe she'll be a guardian angel of yours too

I'm not apologizing. So you like black people, you still hate hispanics.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:

i was cared for/raised by a black women till i was 6. my most psychologically formative years were under the care of said woman.shed bring me clothes and drive me around in her oldsmobile, even after i went to school she was always a part of my life. she died 7 years ago and i went to her funeral as a member of her family and was honored as one of her casket bearers. i like to think of her as one of the guardian angels i have in heaven. so high class on your part, very high class. calling me a racist when one of the most beloved figures of my life was more than just a black woman she was a woman i loved and who loved me. yeah i accept your apology because you are sorry, no doubt about that.. btw her name was bee if u want to pray to her tonight before u go to bed for disparaging one of her loves still here on earth. maybe she'll be a guardian angel of yours too

I'm not apologizing. So you like black people, you still hate hispanics.

not hispanics, i just dont think some people appreciate the lifestyle the United States affords them. i dont wanna see confederate flags, dont wanna see mexican flags, dont wanna see pr flags. assimilate yourself into a society and appreciate what it gives u, i realize the 1st amendment allows for free expression but in the same respect it allows me to vocalize my displeasure in people who fail to acknowledge the luxuries of being a part of this nation. yes that includes puerto rico, it is part of this counry, as well as legal and illegal immigrants benefiting from being here

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Me thinks the "lady" d'oth protest too much.

Its the Puerto Rican in her. lol

im part creek indian on my mom's side and my dad side we've been here since 1762, we immigrated from somerset county england to lower pennsylvania. we've played a part in every military campaign concerning the country since it inception.. uhh and you?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Me thinks the "lady" d'oth protest too much.

Its the Puerto Rican in her. lol

The 'her' I was referring to was DwightHoward1880.