Sign in to follow this  
PR

Carlos 20 point 8 assist 5 reb

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

If that is the case bring up my sig, the sole purpose is my jinx, should it be taken down? Would you prefer the Arroyo comments to be spread out all over the boards again? The containment to a few threads is so horrible, you are right, he is the only ex NBA we should never talk about on the board.

It is nice to see that you are one of the few tolerant people in this board.

This is the last I am saying about this subject, you are giving me a headache with your constant straw grasping.

quote:
Originally posted by DwightHoward1880:

what other ex player comes up? site a post or example? u might say dooling, but never in a manner thats incendiary, just as mention of fact hes an ex player. Darko discussions have gotten pretty heated as have Grant Hill, I know you don't see it that way so keep the bag over your head. come on, to win an argument 1) I understand the concept 2) I wasnt aware we were arguing. you have to cite references and facts. ive done that, you keep babbling hello pot on with unfounded rhetoric about how people have the right to go on about carlos on a site concerning the orlando magic, and not just a site but rather forums specifically dedicated to things concerning the TEAM. And these have been moved, just as other topics have been moved from the Magic Forum. You did not come to this discussion until it was in the correct place, why?

now thank you for GETTING SERVED what are we, 12???? please come again

i see that people are allowed to solely post on jameer threads and criticize his play then only post on the carlos threads and make incendiary sigs which is clearly not trolling but when i state my opinion of carlos im wrong and outside of the TOS and im trolling. clearly theres biased within the TOS and for that im sorry i wish teh rules applied to everyone not just magic fans

quote:

i see that people are allowed to criticize jameers play who only post on teh carlos threads but when i state my opinion of carlos im wrong and outside of the TOS. clearly theres biased withing the TOS and for that im sorry

Just for a minute imagine life here when JJ is gone, this is nothing, oh wait, the JJ stuff doesn't bother you, obviously

quote:

quote:

i see that people are allowed to criticize jameers play who only post on teh carlos threads but when i state my opinion of carlos im wrong and outside of the TOS. clearly theres biased withing the TOS and for that im sorry

Just for a minute imagine life here when JJ is gone, this is nothing, oh wait, the JJ stuff doesn't bother you, obviously

read my post concerning JJ, good try though

quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't have time to stalk you to read your every post. I just wish that you would lay off, your is old and tired, everyone gets it by now. people only had to deal will the Boganns JJ debacle but you just cant let this die. The people you are against have been on good behaviour, it is you showing your. It is childish, annoying and dare I say racist. Grow up man

This post was edited because the board's filter caught a few word, please refrain from posting those words. thank you

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't have time to stalk you to read your every post. I just wish that you would lay off, your **** is old and tired, everyone gets it by now. **** had died down, people only had to deal will the Boganns JJ debacle but you just cant let this die. The people you are against have been on good behaviour, it is you showing your ***. It is childish, annoying and dare I say racist. Grow up man

yeah it had died down, i love how u turn a blind eye to every reference ive made to antagonizing arroyo posts and sigs. you must be a republican.