Sign in to follow this  
Tommaco

Wow THIS IS CRAZY! I got to be lucky or something!

I made a post just two days ago about how dish network is not providing league pass because of contract negotiations remember?

Well i called time warner to change my service to them and set up an install date for friday. And i was satisfied with what they offered me. I was just going to watch last nights game on an internet stream and then have service for fridays game through time warner....

Heres where it gets crazy.... Just out of curiosity i went just before game time and check the NBA Lp channels and guess what!??? I had access to all nba lp games!!!!! So i got to watch the game on tv last night .. Now this morning i called dish to find out whats going on and they cant figure out how im getting this programing if its "NOT AVAILABLE" and i havent even payed for it. Then they where asking what channel am i getting it on and trying to figure it out and i think im the only one recieveing it. They said is not even in there system to add to their customers. So im getting league pass for free...and they put a hold on my account so that no channels can be removed if they figure out the problem and notated the account as to why. So league pass is free to me this year! whoo hoooo!!

Then on top of that Just to make sure they dont loose my buisness they Gave me a $20 credit every month for 3 months on my bill and gave me free HBO and Showtime!

crazyness!

i just thought this was worth sharing...

so i gotta get of the net and call TW to cancel my service settup.

I made a post just two days ago about how dish network is not providing league pass because of contract negotiations remember?

Well i called time warner to change my service to them and set up an install date for friday. And i was satisfied with what they offered me. I was just going to watch last nights game on an internet stream and then have service for fridays game through time warner....

Heres where it gets crazy.... Just out of curiosity i went just before game time and check the NBA Lp channels and guess what!??? I had access to all nba lp games!!!!! So i got to watch the game on tv last night .. Now this morning i called dish to find out whats going on and they cant figure out how im getting this programing if its "NOT AVAILABLE" and i havent even payed for it. Then they where asking what channel am i getting it on and trying to figure it out and i think im the only one recieveing it. They said is not even in there system to add to their customers. So im getting league pass for free...and they put a hold on my account so that no channels can be removed if they figure out the problem and notated the account as to why. So league pass is free to me this year! whoo hoooo!!

Then on top of that Just to make sure they dont loose my buisness they Gave me a $20 credit every month for 3 months on my bill and gave me free HBO and Showtime!

crazyness!

i just thought this was worth sharing...

so i gotta get of the net and call TW to cancel my service settup.