Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle

Does Anybody Think This Could Happen?

Nelson's our guy, its time to learn to deal with it for the foreseeable future. It's like when many people were clamoring for 3D to be replaced in the Shaq & Penny days... all five of your starters can't be All-Stars (unless you're the Detroit Pistons and your head coach ends up coaching the East).

Tony Battie's not getting any younger, guys. So unless Brian Cook suddenly becomes the answer... if we don't draft a banger of a power forward with our 1st round pick next year, I'm literally gonna pull some hair out of my head.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle:

IF Jameer Nelson dont have one of his best seasons and we all have lost all of our patience with him does anybody think it would be possible to trade up in the draft by possibly giving up are 1st round pick and Jameer to get a stephon Curry in the draft if he was to declare for the NBA??? any responses??

We are stuck with Jameer unless we swap unattractive merchandise with another team.

Curry is undersized in every way possible and even less of a PG than Meer.

If we're dreaming, what I've seen of Jennings is highly impressive. He's a true PG & natural scorer with sic athleticism.

I expect Otis to look long and hard at Maynor & Collison, they fit his mold of player.

I will have to agree, Jennings is the best PG in the 09 draft, he remind me of a left-handed Allen Iverson. I think guys like Collison, Price, and Lawson will be available around our pick, but I would love for Patrick Mills to slide down to us.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Why would you want Stephen Curry instead of Jameer? He is more a scoring PG which is exactly what we don't need at this point. The upcoming draft has a few good PG prospects, but with a late pick we might be able to snag one regardless.

A few names to watch:

AJ Price

Ty Lawson

Eric Maynor

Darren Collison

Lester Hudson

Tyrese Rice

Curtis Jerrells

Lester Hudson, he the first player in NCAA basketball history to have a quadruple double. He had 25 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists, and 10 steals, the only knock on the kid, is that he's 25 year old.