Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

What is the latest on Dooling and Arroyo?

Has anyone made Dooling a tentative offer?

Anyone here what kind of numbers Miami or some other team are contemplating offering Dooling?

I'd like to see him back - I have only heard that Miami and some other teams maybe seriously interested.

I was thinking the Magic may offer/match up to $3.5 million or so, but may not go $4 million and up? Anyone know what the Magic might do?

In regard to Arroyo, I have heard very little or no interest from any team?

Anyone know if anyone is looking to offer Arroyo a contract?

I think the Magic aren't interested - at least it doesn't appear that they have any interest.

Would the Magic sign him for league minimum and would Arroyo come back provided no one else made him an offer?

I don't want Arroyo to come back - I'd rather take a shot with a rookie or someone else that has more upside.

I like Jameer over Arroyo, but in this thread I'm really interested in what anyone has heard on Dooling and Arroyo if anyone has info. (no Jameer / Arroyo debate - oh, ok if you must you can throw some of that in there - we haven't had our weekly debate in a long time on that subject)

Has anyone made Dooling a tentative offer?

Anyone here what kind of numbers Miami or some other team are contemplating offering Dooling?

I'd like to see him back - I have only heard that Miami and some other teams maybe seriously interested.

I was thinking the Magic may offer/match up to $3.5 million or so, but may not go $4 million and up? Anyone know what the Magic might do?

In regard to Arroyo, I have heard very little or no interest from any team?

Anyone know if anyone is looking to offer Arroyo a contract?

I think the Magic aren't interested - at least it doesn't appear that they have any interest.

Would the Magic sign him for league minimum and would Arroyo come back provided no one else made him an offer?

I don't want Arroyo to come back - I'd rather take a shot with a rookie or someone else that has more upside.

I like Jameer over Arroyo, but in this thread I'm really interested in what anyone has heard on Dooling and Arroyo if anyone has info. (no Jameer / Arroyo debate - oh, ok if you must you can throw some of that in there - we haven't had our weekly debate in a long time on that subject)

No one if giving Arroyo an offer just yet. They are keeping him in limbo as long as possible in order to destract him during the Olympics. It's all a vast conspiracy perpetuated by the NBA to help Team USA's chances. If the PR team doesn't qualify, Arroyo will start getting offers the next day.

Dooling will definitely stay with the Magic in order to make Jameer look like the second coming of Chris Paul!

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

Dooling will definitely stay with the Magic in order to make Jameer look like the second coming of Chris Paul!

CG, you are wrong Jameer isn't CP3, Jameer = Parker.

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

good one cg jajaja all carlos does is making him look bad. bendito es que no me tienen paciencia jajaja.