Sign in to follow this  
mdamico

A Quick Hello

Of course there are organization restrictions on information I can pass on to all of you. I will do my best to keep you all informed without crossing the line. Now, by "more than the regular stuff," what exactly are you insinuating?

quote:
Originally posted by mdamico:

Now, by "more than the regular stuff," what exactly are you insinuating?

I greatly fear the Pandora's Box that you just opened.

The soon coming responses could put this thread in to HOF status, or into oblivion.

Haha that's no pandora's box, that's a well known fact. In any sports or entertainment organization, it's employees can't go running around telling everyone everything they hear. At the same time, to be honest, I don't think I'll be hearing too much that I'd have to hold back anyways. Remember, I'm the editorial intern, not the basketball ops intern!!

quote:
Originally posted by mdamico:

Haha that's no pandora's box, that's a well known fact. In any sports or entertainment organization, it's employees can't go running around telling everyone everything they hear. At the same time, to be honest, I don't think I'll be hearing too much that I'd have to hold back anyways. Remember, I'm the editorial intern, not the basketball ops intern!!

LOL. My point wasn't based on your information. It was based on knowing how the members of this forum turn a question like that into an "open season" call for insanity.

Just peruse the "Claim your tickets" thread in the HOF section. Dante asked a simple question, and the world was turned upside down (and he never got a factual answer to his question, from what I can tell).

But the entertainment value was top-notch !!

Haha well that sounds interesting. I'm guessing people will ask for certain information that will obviously not be released. But, at the same time, I was simply asking barnettej what exactly he meant by that. Just wanted to clear up what he was asking!