Sign in to follow this  
Jameera Nelshon

Magic shows interest in retaining Arroyo

quote:
Originally posted by ricansdegradeUSsociety:

your homies are on display at the local zoo. i saw em last weekend, they were eating their own feces and picking fleas off each other. i was in a good mood and gave one a bananna. youre lucky u escaped. who the hell is MCR? you got me confused with another person who hates ricans and carlos arroyo fans

Well I'm sorry I confused the two of you. You all look the same to me.

quote:

your homies are on display at the local zoo. i saw em last weekend, they were eating their own feces and picking fleas off each other. i was in a good mood and gave one a bananna. youre lucky u escaped. who the hell is MCR? you got me confused with another person who hates ricans and carlos arroyo fans

you got confused their were your family thats how they finished after we were done with them,besides if you hate us so much is because we have something you dont have .i wonder what it is lmao,are you pissed cuz rdgz took your wife?

quote:
Fred Sanford didn't like puerto ricans. He told Lamont, "Harlem was a paradise before the puerto ricans moved in!"

Yeah! And the Fat Man told Jake, "Those spics can cook some finger lickin' iguanas, burrrp!"

oranges 79 cents a pound ,bananas $1.00 dollar,my car alot of money,the guy been racist free,puertoricans eating your wife and moms toto,priceless.

Alex no need to trade insults with this idiot, do not degrade yourself like that. Its clear that this man leads a pretty pathetic existence, i mean how many people have the time and will to create account after account after account.

You know the ignorance is kind of funny. Sometimes I make jokes about us Puertorricans being this ir that according to what some people in the US think.

Seriously, I don't want to get into these arguments and I certainly don't want to insult anybody. To the guy creating all those profiles, please get some education and open up your mind. You may find things are not like you think.

... please, don't close this thread; please, don't close this thread; please, don't close this thread; there is no place like home; there is no place like home....

i was just bored guys lol whatever he says doesnt get to me after all im puertorican him and i can go back and forward him getting me mad or uncomfortable never lmao.

i know he is just ignorant im just mad i lost all the fun before so i wanted to say a little jajajaja.

jajaja, alex you musta dropped out to mow lawns before they taught punctation and grammar in middle school. god, id say i pity your mother and father, but they've got to be worthless ricans too. jajajaja ..tell your mom ill be by her orange stand this weekend to get some to make oj.jajajajaja

quote:

jajaja, alex you musta dropped out to mow lawns before they taught punctation and grammar in middle school. god, id say i pity your mother and father, but they've got to be worthless ricans too. jajajaja ..tell your mom ill be by her orange stand this weekend to get some to make oj.jajajajaja

lmfao who knows maybe we share the same father,and about my grammar,last time i checked this is not school jajajaja,spelling be boy,with the hig IQ get the fluck out of here,any ways,for me to insult you all i have to say is 2 words,ricans and arroyo.

ricans ,arroyo,ricans,arroyo,ricans,arroyo,hold on i dont want you to explode yet.