Sign in to follow this  
Sain

What do you think?

Ok well first off I didn't watch the game but i really really wanted to.

Now from the highlights i saw and from the box score that i saw here is what i think.

Ok even though hedo was only 2-6 it seems that he wasn't included in the offense enough, and 6 shots doesn't help a scorer get a rhythm. He should have shot more and been involved more.

Now for Dwight Howard HORRIBLE NIGHT, i love the guy but he needs to work on his free throws.. 6-16. If he made 5 more who knows how the game could have gone. If he doesn't work on his free throws then this team isn't going to be able to trust howard late in games and that is not what we want from our franchise player.

JJ redick, 2-2 and only 8 minutes? i don't know what happened there but i think he should have played more even though i don't know if he was getting smoked on defense. I still think he should have played more.

From looking at the threads jameer was the most loved to most hated this game. Give the guy a break, i agree with all of you, after he got us back in the game with his little streak he should have went back to passing. He shot to much this game but at least he got some assists.

I'm sick of battie over Darko, i don't care how darko plays... i want him starting. Let the guy shoot the jumper, we know he has one.

Grant hill 17 points in the first half... hamilton couldn't handle him.. why did we stop going to him? 10-12, great shooting night and yet again we don't go to our veteran after the first half. 5 points in 2 periods after scoring 17 is unacceptable.

POSITIVE NOTES

Jameer 7 assists 1 Turnover

Dwight 2 turnovers

JJ 2-2

Hedo 6 assists even though not involved

Grant still looking good

Dooling did good

AND MOST IMPORTANT

We showed that even though we are down by 18 against the easts best team we didn't give up. We came back and showed we can contend with them. I think thats the most important thing. It wasn't a cake walk for the pistons and thats whats important. WE can all agree we didn't play at all near our best basketball, but i'm sure if we did we could make a series vs. the pistons (if we get the 8) a good one.

Ok well first off I didn't watch the game but i really really wanted to.

Now from the highlights i saw and from the box score that i saw here is what i think.

Ok even though hedo was only 2-6 it seems that he wasn't included in the offense enough, and 6 shots doesn't help a scorer get a rhythm. He should have shot more and been involved more.

Now for Dwight Howard HORRIBLE NIGHT, i love the guy but he needs to work on his free throws.. 6-16. If he made 5 more who knows how the game could have gone. If he doesn't work on his free throws then this team isn't going to be able to trust howard late in games and that is not what we want from our franchise player.

JJ redick, 2-2 and only 8 minutes? i don't know what happened there but i think he should have played more even though i don't know if he was getting smoked on defense. I still think he should have played more.

From looking at the threads jameer was the most loved to most hated this game. Give the guy a break, i agree with all of you, after he got us back in the game with his little streak he should have went back to passing. He shot to much this game but at least he got some assists.

I'm sick of battie over Darko, i don't care how darko plays... i want him starting. Let the guy shoot the jumper, we know he has one.

Grant hill 17 points in the first half... hamilton couldn't handle him.. why did we stop going to him? 10-12, great shooting night and yet again we don't go to our veteran after the first half. 5 points in 2 periods after scoring 17 is unacceptable.

POSITIVE NOTES

Jameer 7 assists 1 Turnover

Dwight 2 turnovers

JJ 2-2

Hedo 6 assists even though not involved

Grant still looking good

Dooling did good

AND MOST IMPORTANT

We showed that even though we are down by 18 against the easts best team we didn't give up. We came back and showed we can contend with them. I think thats the most important thing. It wasn't a cake walk for the pistons and thats whats important. WE can all agree we didn't play at all near our best basketball, but i'm sure if we did we could make a series vs. the pistons (if we get the 8) a good one.

I watched the game and I thought that Grant and Keyon had the best overall games and were the best scorers. Ariza had a couple of nice sequences also.

Darko and Hedo both seemed to be non-factors for whatever reason. Their shots just weren't falling for the most part.

Dwight - free throw coach needed, stat

JJ hit a 3 and then a 2 and then it seemed like his teammates stopped looking for him. Then he got pulled and never came back in. I don't mind him hitting the bench for Grant. Grant is better. But, I don't like Keyon and Jameer on the floor at the same time. It doesn't work. I'd rather have Keyon & JJ or Jameer & Grant, but not Jameer & Keyon.

Jameer had an uneven game. To say the least. He got owned by Chauncey all game, but did have a really nice series of plays where he cut their lead considerably. The problem was that it was all his own shot. And thankfully, they fell. If he had adjusted after we were tied and passed more, I think it would've been better. But, who knows if whoever he passed to would've made their shot. The whole team is inconsistent. So I'm not going to say that it was Jameer's fault we didn't win. It's everybody's.

Overall though, I was expecting a blowout. I'm happy that the Magic made it a game.