Sign in to follow this  
Westside Boy

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE MAGIC FANS. (NELSON)

How can any of you fans stand their and defend nelson, when he's the reason our season was stop by detriot. he can't defend anyone, he's the wrost starting point guard in the nba today. how can you not take kirk hinrich when he's a better shooter, makes better decision with the ball, better defense and a true point guard in this league. he's the face of the chicago bulls franchise and they're giving us a chance to put him along side of dwight howard, hedo, lewis, and j.j., and some of you people say we should pass. I mean look at the west teams they're getting better every season while the east only hope is lebron, bosh and dwight. so with nelson out the picture and a improvement in our bench your telling me kirk hinrich, j.j. redick, hedo turkgolu,rashard lewis, and the man dwight howard would not be a force to be recon with. P.S.-With a improvement of are bench and otis bringing energectic players like darko milicic , guys with passion like tyrus thomas, j.r. smith, and a consistence back up point guard, please not dooling. Championship caliber team with hinrich, a dish washer team with nelson.

How can any of you fans stand their and defend nelson, when he's the reason our season was stop by detriot. he can't defend anyone, he's the wrost starting point guard in the nba today. how can you not take kirk hinrich when he's a better shooter, makes better decision with the ball, better defense and a true point guard in this league. he's the face of the chicago bulls franchise and they're giving us a chance to put him along side of dwight howard, hedo, lewis, and j.j., and some of you people say we should pass. I mean look at the west teams they're getting better every season while the east only hope is lebron, bosh and dwight. so with nelson out the picture and a improvement in our bench your telling me kirk hinrich, j.j. redick, hedo turkgolu,rashard lewis, and the man dwight howard would not be a force to be recon with. P.S.-With a improvement of are bench and otis bringing energectic players like darko milicic , guys with passion like tyrus thomas, j.r. smith, and a consistence back up point guard, please not dooling. Championship caliber team with hinrich, a dish washer team with nelson.