Sign in to follow this  
MAGICFAN4EVA1

Some Draft and Free Agency notes to think about for the MAGIC

We need a True PF and a good SG. If Brandon Rush is available everyone knows, even otis, that JJ is going to be pushed back in the roster again. This means we would need a PF because we dont have a true good starting PF. Yes, Lewis is good but isnt a PF. We need someone either starting as a PF so Cook and others could rest him. I say go after Tyrus Thomas or Udonis Haslem. I wouldnt throw our whole MLE at haslem. Maybe Tyrus Thomas though. We could alsot pick up Jason William for Vet minimum. What we need to think about is the draft itself:

We have alot of trade bait including Redick, Arroyo, and even turkoglu to move up in the draft to possibly 11. But is there a point of doing that. I think if we pick a PF in the draft we are going to use our full MLE on a SG. Stop saying Maggette. Hes a SF. im thinking someone named Pietrus

If we pick a SG in the draft and get Brandon rush heres our lineup

Starters

Nelson

Turkoglu

Lewis

Haslem

Howard

Bench

Dooling

Gortat

Cook

Bogans

J. Williams

Brandon Rush

If we pick a PF in the draft:

Nelson

Pietrus

Lewis

Battie

Howard

Dooling

Redick

Gortat

Cook

Bogans

Draft pick- PF

We need a True PF and a good SG. If Brandon Rush is available everyone knows, even otis, that JJ is going to be pushed back in the roster again. This means we would need a PF because we dont have a true good starting PF. Yes, Lewis is good but isnt a PF. We need someone either starting as a PF so Cook and others could rest him. I say go after Tyrus Thomas or Udonis Haslem. I wouldnt throw our whole MLE at haslem. Maybe Tyrus Thomas though. We could alsot pick up Jason William for Vet minimum. What we need to think about is the draft itself:

We have alot of trade bait including Redick, Arroyo, and even turkoglu to move up in the draft to possibly 11. But is there a point of doing that. I think if we pick a PF in the draft we are going to use our full MLE on a SG. Stop saying Maggette. Hes a SF. im thinking someone named Pietrus

If we pick a SG in the draft and get Brandon rush heres our lineup

Starters

Nelson

Turkoglu

Lewis

Haslem

Howard

Bench

Dooling

Gortat

Cook

Bogans