Sign in to follow this  
sparkie

Artest is not a good choice

quote:
If so, let's get Najera too, and then instead of SOFT, they will call you DIRTY!

Defense is a team job. I don't believe that one player can change everything.

I'd love to have najera and artest on the magic, who cares if they call us dirty. thats better than being soft. look at the pistons in the late 80's and 90's, they were a dirty team, but they were darn good. Ron would bring the toughness the magic need, and w/ him we will go deep in the playoffs next year.

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Engel:

quote:
If so, let's get Najera too, and then instead of SOFT, they will call you DIRTY!

Defense is a team job. I don't believe that one player can change everything.

I'd love to have najera and artest on the magic, who cares if they call us dirty. thats better than being soft. look at the pistons in the late 80's and 90's, they were a dirty team, but they were darn good. Ron would bring the toughness the magic need, and w/ him we will go deep in the playoffs next year.

Preach it, Anthony!

If we are going to trade for someone who will make 10M+ a year, i would dam* sure rather it be Artest than Hinrich like i have seen suggested.

I'm not sure if Otis could keep Artest in line. After all, The Magic has to retain its squeeky clean image! lol