Sign in to follow this  
sparkie

A couple of pills for Magic

I don't know if it's possible but I think that Larry Hughes for SG + Brad Miller/Mehmet Okur for PF would solve the problem. For the PF position, Magic needs a big man who can also shoot the ball well. If Hedo will go to an another team, Magic needs to find a good playmaker.

Here is my fantasy trades:

Lamar Odom for Hedo icon_smile.gif

Brad Miller, Salmons for Hedo

I don't know if it's possible but I think that Larry Hughes for SG + Brad Miller/Mehmet Okur for PF would solve the problem. For the PF position, Magic needs a big man who can also shoot the ball well. If Hedo will go to an another team, Magic needs to find a good playmaker.

quote:
Originally posted by sparkie:

i think it should be ron artest ..we all know that what ron can bring to a team who desperately need a stopper..

1 on 1 trade scenario...

quote:
Originally posted by sparkie:

Don't wake up. You are dreaming some good stuff! Gm's all want to give their best stuff to Orlando for a guy who has had only 1 good year and not an allstar.

If Lewis would be tradable, I wouldn't need to dream. This team will lose a lots of things when they trade Hedo. It's not just Hedo + Lewis for SF issue. Lewis is not Hedo. Magic will lose a good SF + a good playmaker when Hedo gone. If Hedo will be traded, Magic will need to sign with a really good SG who also has playmaker abilities. Because Magic's PG position is not strong enough. Both Nelson and Arroyo are used to play like SG. Magic doesn't have a real PG. Nelson is not a Darron Williams, Chris Paul, Steve Nash or Jason Kidd...