Sign in to follow this  
d12magic04

so im finally gonna do it...

for the longest time ive been wanting to get the magic logo tatted on me. i have invested 20 years basically in following this team. i was 7 when they became a franchise and like ive said before scott skiles is a family friend and thats what got me started liking them. ive been hooked ever since. tattoos are supposed to be of something important to you and thats how i feel about this franchise. the only worry is that they wont be around in the next 10 years or will relocate. you know how the nba is with moving teams around and what not. but i say f it im gonna do it and show my devotion to something that has been such a big part of my life. i will be sure to get the pics up once i do it. itll prob a month or so but i will post em. go magic. im waitng for oct. to get this thing going again i already miss watching them!!!

for the longest time ive been wanting to get the magic logo tatted on me. i have invested 20 years basically in following this team. i was 7 when they became a franchise and like ive said before scott skiles is a family friend and thats what got me started liking them. ive been hooked ever since. tattoos are supposed to be of something important to you and thats how i feel about this franchise. the only worry is that they wont be around in the next 10 years or will relocate. you know how the nba is with moving teams around and what not. but i say f it im gonna do it and show my devotion to something that has been such a big part of my life. i will be sure to get the pics up once i do it. itll prob a month or so but i will post em. go magic. im waitng for oct. to get this thing going again i already miss watching them!!!

I don't know...

After the 1991 draft, I had a 24 inch tat of Stanley Roberts dunking put on my back. Two years later I had it retouched to resemble Shaq. Finally in 2004, I had to slice out sections of my skin Buffalo Bill style to make the image skinnier so it would look like Dwight. But, every time people see me with my shirt off, they say, "Shaq was never than skinny".