Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

2008 PLAY-OFFS *Game 5 - Stay Alive*Statement

I didnt say way better. He did his job in the playoffs while taking opponents best defenders and double teaming.

Yeah hes was making assists and trying to increase game tempo in fist 3 quarter rather than hitting. Thats why your stock up guyz were making their stocking up.

NEWAY, Today lesson: Skywise can piss off

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

I didnt say way better. He did his job in the playoffs while taking opponents best defenders and double teaming.

Yeah hes was making assists and trying to increase game tempo in fist 3 quarter rather than hitting. Thats why your stock up guyz were making their stocking up.

NEWAY, Today lesson: Skywise can piss off

I didn't see Hedo get double teamed all that much........late in the game yeah, but that's because we already knew who SVG was going to give the ball to.. :/

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

Please Hedo do not take the last ball.

Please.

U done ur job for them

He had to my friend. Because he was the one who keep up the team offense and rhythm. Just regarding this, he deserved the last shoot than the other players.

Otoh, where is rashard and dwight? What the hell happened there? I mean: maybe this gonna be the last game in this season but they were not motivated enough. They were so nervous. This is the coachs problem anyway. But at the end mcdyess grabbed offensive rebs again. (i am not mention to's because magic can keep up the score with detroit)

And jameer.. Stuckey, just stuckey..

Whatever.. New season, new hopes. If magic can find a good PF then it'll be ok. You can say whatever you want to say about hedo's trade issue but you have to hold him. Because he is the one who maintained the magic in the season. If you trade him, then you have to change your game style and find a new guard/sf. This gonna be take 1 year at least for the success.

The year will only be a success if they all learn something from it to include SVG. I have one thing for SVG, "you can't do the same thing over and over again expecting different results." I think we said the same thing last year of Brian Hill. Not adjusting your game plan doesn't get the job done. Making no adjustments during a game, doesn't get the job done. Try a softer approach and the players will listen to you. Yelling and screaming doesn't get it done. That's very apparent.

I'm sorry for Hedo, he did everything he could and i m sure he is more sorry than anyone else

When it comes to crunch times, he was the only that stood up, if he wasnt, the last 2 games wouldnt be even this much close. He played againt one of the best defenders of the league but he still had very decent fg%, rebounds and assists avarages, maybe SVG should give the last balls to some1 else(but who?) or Shard should have stood up coz defense was all focused on Hedo. He is not Kobe or Lebron for sure, but he did an amazing job for us this season. I dont blame anyone for the loss, it was lack of experience caused us lose the 3 of last 4 games which were all close.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

Try a softer approach and the players will listen to you. Yelling and screaming doesn't get it done. That's very apparent.

I don't necessarily agree with you, but this is an interesting topic. I believe one of the big differences between SVG & Hill this year was his ability to push the team through the grind better.

At the same time, I was very surprised what the TNT camera's inside the locker room at halftime showed. In frame, I saw Mo, Jameer, and Dwight all completely disinterested in what SVG was saying. They looked like they were down 30 with no hope of getting back in the game.