Sign in to follow this  
royce59

Get positive

No way, i don't care what you think......we are taking this series, jameer is ready so it won't matter if billups is back he is gonna do everything he can for this team. The rest should follow in game 5......we win in detroit!!....come back here and even up the series as the pistons should never beat us on our home court....then it comes down to game 7.................who wants it the most?

No way, i don't care what you think......we are taking this series, jameer is ready so it won't matter if billups is back he is gonna do everything he can for this team. The rest should follow in game 5......we win in detroit!!....come back here and even up the series as the pistons should never beat us on our home court....then it comes down to game 7.................who wants it the most?

I'm still positive. We can beat them in Detroit.

I expect lots of trash talking from Sheed and Co. in game 5. If we can play our game somehow it's ours. But Nelson should play at least 40 minutes. Dooling isn't showing right now and Arroyo seems like he is done with this team.

I realy believe we can beat them.

No show game from Dwight and our offense struggling the whole second half and we almost beat them.

We are a good team, some guys don't realize this.