Sign in to follow this  
TheGodfather

This might be premature....

Great Post Godfather.

IMO

PG. It would be awesome to have Billups come to Orlando but I don't think he is worth the $. Chucky Atkins is a better buy and has almost the same weapons. We have to many PG on our team so when need to let some of them go for possible trade options.

SG. I would love Hill to play for us another year he owes it to us. But I see Redick working on his game in the offseason and possibly being our PG. He has great court vision for a young-in. Dooling should stay we need his energy and defense that he brings off the bench it would be a shame to let him go.

SF. Man this is a hard one. Honestly I don't care who comes off the bench Turk and Ariza bring such an amazing energy when there hot. And Lewis would be a great pick up. I see Otis trying to get Lewis in the Offseason. He can easily put up high numbers for us. Would be nice to see him the rotation...

PF. Now this one is a no brainer. We have to do everything in our power not to let Milicic go he has an outstanding game that hes not even allowed to play because of the coaching staff trying to force feed him. Otis has to figure out some way to get him to stay here in O-Town.

C. Howard/Who Cares. he is gonna work on his jumpshot and free throws this summer for sure. I don't think he has to work on his jumper too much because he already proved to me that homey can even shoot fadaways. He just needs the Green Light. My avatar says it all its pic of him taking a Jumper and draining it.

We just got to stay away from VC coming into O town. Don't need another Grant Hill situation to occur again. Waste all that money for him to sit on the bench injured while taking all of our money...

Sorry Godfather if just elaborated what ya said.